Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316 Personally, I think you should un-stickie most of the threads in this section. I would leave only the following stickied. 

Rules - This one should be on top of all.

Voyeur-House TV - Current Part

Ideas and Future Requests

VH Participant List

List of Realms/Managers

VH Funnies

I'll have a look at it when I get a moment later on in the evening.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny how no apartment celebrated VH's birthday, unlike last year when a good portion of them did. All these couples/apartments are stale as fuck.

Grace&Jacob - celebrated🤗.

Year ago VH parties:

1) NAS - best celebrated. But Nina and Serena did it. Both left project.

2) Mira&Henry - good celebrated. Now in indefinite leave.

3) Linda&Carrie - just party. Now left project.

4) Misty - just party. Now left project.

5) Nyu&Ana with Misty - big party. Now only Ana active and she left for few days (in fact there is no Ana).

6) KPLP - just party. Now left project.

7) J&V - first anal party. Now left project.

And then. 1 year is big event. 2 years is so-so. Especially if year ago - was very optimistic. Now judging by Alexa nothing good, again the rating drops to 6000 (now 5809).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Year ago VH parties:

1) NAS - best celebrated. But Nina and Serena did it. Both left project.

2) Mira&Henry - good celebrated. Now in indefinite leave.

3) Linda&Carrie - just party. Now left project.

4) Misty - just party. Now left project.

5) Nyu&Ana with Misty - big party. Now only Ana active and she left for few days (in fact there is no Ana).

6) KPLP - just party. Now left project.

7) J&V - first anal party. Now left project.

VH can't keep a couple to stay with them longer than a few months because nobody makes any money from them. So VH flood their site with all these lame and useless couples/tenants, which makes people not want to watch, which makes it even harder for everyone to make money...

And then they turn around and want people to say why they #lovevhtv..? Ha.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

vh has to cut the number of apts. 

So-so variant. On one hand, it is necessary to keep number of apartments - an adequate subscriber base. Otherwise, the average salary decreases (even for strong apartments), motivation low and everything is bad. On the other hand, it is necessary to increase the subscriber base. Closing 5-10 apartments - the subscriber base will not increase.

Honestly - right now, there is no one apartment at level "Shut up and take my money". Priority work in this way. To invite strong participants (perhaps on special conditions) - but who will do it stably hot and sell hundreds of subscriptions.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Honestly - right now, there is no one apartment at level "Shut up and take my money".

Ruby used to be this apartment for me but she has gotten so stagnant lately. She got with Calvin and then every single thing that made her enjoyable vanished in an instant. But I do agree. VH needs a killer app and badly because I think it says a lot when the trash ass barca apartments on RLC are more interesting than anything going on here at the moment. And it's not like those barca apartments weren't already steamrolling everything going on in every other site right now.

I kinda agree about Ruby. Plus I think they look so out of place in the new apartment. I prefer the old days when they were in their scruffy little studio with (cold-only) yellow water coming out of the faucets...

I also agree with @golfer06 about there being too many apartments. It's overwhelming. But that problem can mostly be solved by them instituting the fix that @Amy3 suggested a while back about having a way to scroll through all those apartments without losing the camera on the right side of the screen.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fugwash said:

I kinda agree about Ruby. Plus I think they look so out of place in the new apartment. I prefer the old days when they were in their scruffy little studio with (cold-only) yellow water coming out of the faucets...

I also agree with @golfer06 about there being too many apartments. It's overwhelming. But that problem can mostly be solved by them instituting the fix that @Amy3 suggested a while back about having a way to scroll through all those apartments without losing the camera on the right side of the screen.

put the pointer on an apt till a blue outline appears & then roll up & down. also just to the right of the apt pics is a nearly invisible bar which can be pulled up or down. it doesn't appear until the pointer is right on it. i  just noticed it a couple of days ago.

about the number of apts. of course more subs are desired but the $ divided by 25 apts certainly is more than a share of 35 apts. and as for a killer apt or a few there is no incentive for anyone to do more if the $ is low. fewer apts = a larger share! get rid of a few dead apts & the others might be viewed more & therefore have more incentive. lately not much is happening anywhere! arrow pointing to the scrollbar!

Capture_2018_11_04_16_45_33_248.pngy

40 minutes ago, fugwash said:

I kinda agree about Ruby. Plus I think they look so out of place in the new apartment. I prefer the old days when they were in their scruffy little studio with (cold-only) yellow water coming out of the faucets.

However much i like Ruby i think in this new big apartment she is slightly out of her depth and comfort zone and do agree with @fugwash Ruby was more suited to her old apartment where when they had a 3 some on the sofa bed it ended up falling apart and still they carried on, it was more fun.

• Upvote 1