Health Matters

HarleyFatboy

Going under the knife next week to cut out the uric acid crystals that have built up in my left foot and ankle.  I've had numerous visitors today and I'm sure I will have many more this weekend wishing me luck.  I'm somewhat nervous as the foot is a very sensitive area but the relief it will provide should make up for it.  Any prayers from those of you that pray would be wonderful.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Going under the knife next week to cut out the uric acid crystals that have built up in my left foot and ankle.  I've had numerous visitors today and I'm sure I will have many more this weekend wishing me luck.  I'm somewhat nervous as the foot is a very sensitive area but the relief it will provide should make up for it.  Any prayers from those of you that pray would be wonderful.

Your right Harley! No surgery should be considered "minor." Anything with the word Surgery involved should be regarded as significant. It can take time to get over being under the knife. I hope it doesn't take too long for you! I pray your quality of life improves quickly after this surgery! That will mean much more than just getting well👳‍♀️

If it makes you feel any better, this is how they do it at the Veteran Hospital.

75062716_giphy(2).gif.46475b6b83837461bef996af7ffbbdd8.gif

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Your right Harley! No surgery should be considered "minor." Anything with the word Surgery involved should be regarded as significant. It can take time to get over being under the knife. I hope it doesn't take too long for you! I pray your quality of life improves quickly after this surgery! That will mean much more than just getting well👳‍♀️

If it makes you feel any better, this is how they do it at the Veteran Hospital.

75062716_giphy(2).gif.46475b6b83837461bef996af7ffbbdd8.gif

Thank you Pirate!!  I would take the Veteran hospital way if it would mean getting a good nights sleep.  I hope the recovery time doesn't take to long but I guess I will find out just how long it does take.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

I have had gout in my foot, but fortunately the meds cleared it up,  but it hurt--so I can feel your pain

We have our differences, but

Image result for prayer for someone going into surgery

Sincerely,

Brown stick

Thank You H1, I appreciate that!  Yes sir, we do have our differences and thank god for that!!  Could you imagine living in a world where everybody was the same?  The same physically, mentally, and in appearance!  I know I'm glad that we are different for that reason alone.  Even with our differences H1, I would still go out of my way to help you out if need be.  Thanks again for the blessings!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When a girl leave RLC, I try to wish them the important things in life...Health and Happiness. It's no different with us guys Harley, regardless of our differences. So here's wishing you all the best for your op next week...👍

If there's any suturing to do I was gonna suggest they sew your mouth up while they're at it...but they won't have enough thread!...😉..Good luck...

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

When a girl leave RLC, I try to wish them the important things in life...Health and Happiness. It's no different with us guys Harley, regardless of our differences. So here's wishing you all the best for your op next week...👍

If there's any suturing to do I was gonna suggest they sew your mouth up while they're at it...but they won't have enough thread!...😉..Good luck...

That would be a different surgeon anyway---specializing in oral surgery--not a foot doctor 😏

• Like 1

21 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You are so funny Naga.  Thanks for the good wishes!

• Like 1