Jump to content

Health Matters


HarleyFatboy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Going under the knife next week to cut out the uric acid crystals that have built up in my left foot and ankle.  I've had numerous visitors today and I'm sure I will have many more this weekend wishing me luck.  I'm somewhat nervous as the foot is a very sensitive area but the relief it will provide should make up for it.  Any prayers from those of you that pray would be wonderful.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Going under the knife next week to cut out the uric acid crystals that have built up in my left foot and ankle.  I've had numerous visitors today and I'm sure I will have many more this weekend wishing me luck.  I'm somewhat nervous as the foot is a very sensitive area but the relief it will provide should make up for it.  Any prayers from those of you that pray would be wonderful.

Your right Harley! No surgery should be considered "minor." Anything with the word Surgery involved should be regarded as significant. It can take time to get over being under the knife. I hope it doesn't take too long for you! I pray your quality of life improves quickly after this surgery! That will mean much more than just getting well👳‍♀️

If it makes you feel any better, this is how they do it at the Veteran Hospital.

75062716_giphy(2).gif.46475b6b83837461bef996af7ffbbdd8.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Your right Harley! No surgery should be considered "minor." Anything with the word Surgery involved should be regarded as significant. It can take time to get over being under the knife. I hope it doesn't take too long for you! I pray your quality of life improves quickly after this surgery! That will mean much more than just getting well👳‍♀️

If it makes you feel any better, this is how they do it at the Veteran Hospital.

75062716_giphy(2).gif.46475b6b83837461bef996af7ffbbdd8.gif

Thank you Pirate!!  I would take the Veteran hospital way if it would mean getting a good nights sleep.  I hope the recovery time doesn't take to long but I guess I will find out just how long it does take.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

I have had gout in my foot, but fortunately the meds cleared it up,  but it hurt--so I can feel your pain

We have our differences, but

Image result for prayer for someone going into surgery

Sincerely,

Brown stick

Thank You H1, I appreciate that!  Yes sir, we do have our differences and thank god for that!!  Could you imagine living in a world where everybody was the same?  The same physically, mentally, and in appearance!  I know I'm glad that we are different for that reason alone.  Even with our differences H1, I would still go out of my way to help you out if need be.  Thanks again for the blessings!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Going under the knife next week to cut out the uric acid crystals that have built up in my left foot and ankle.  I've had numerous visitors today and I'm sure I will have many more this weekend wishing me luck.  I'm somewhat nervous as the foot is a very sensitive area but the relief it will provide should make up for it.  Any prayers from those of you that pray would be wonderful.

When a girl leave RLC, I try to wish them the important things in life...Health and Happiness. It's no different with us guys Harley, regardless of our differences. So here's wishing you all the best for your op next week...👍

If there's any suturing to do I was gonna suggest they sew your mouth up while they're at it...but they won't have enough thread!...😉..Good luck...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

When a girl leave RLC, I try to wish them the important things in life...Health and Happiness. It's no different with us guys Harley, regardless of our differences. So here's wishing you all the best for your op next week...👍

If there's any suturing to do I was gonna suggest they sew your mouth up while they're at it...but they won't have enough thread!...😉..Good luck...

That would be a different surgeon anyway---specializing in oral surgery--not a foot doctor 😏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

When a girl leave RLC, I try to wish them the important things in life...Health and Happiness. It's no different with us guys Harley, regardless of our differences. So here's wishing you all the best for your op next week...👍

If there's any suturing to do I was gonna suggest they sew your mouth up while they're at it...but they won't have enough thread!...😉..Good luck...

You are so funny Naga.  Thanks for the good wishes!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello ladies and gents,

I'm finally awake enough to let you all know how the surgery went.  I'm still in pain but nothing like it was and I believe that the pain I'm in now is more from the surgery part of it.  I would like to move my foot but the doc said if I do he would personally kill me lol.  It doesn't matter it's all wrapped up tighter than Dick's hatband any damn way.  They gave me a script for Alprazolam and boy does that stuff help me sleep.  They said to take it easy with that medicine because it can get you hooked on it.  Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that the surgery went really well and they only had to cut me in 3 places to get all the crystals out.

Have a good day,

HFB

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...