Jump to content

Girls on Vacation B #1 - Videos (2018)


 Share

Recommended Posts

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

 

- Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

- Do not use this Topic as a General Chat Topic. Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Topic for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

- Any Comments and/or Quotes Placed that are not about the Videos will be Removed Without Notice.

- All Videos Placed in RLC Open Forums Must be Uploaded Using a Third Party Hosting Site. Any Attachments Placed in Open Forum RLC Boards will be Removed.

- If You Wish to Use Attachments Please Use the Premium Members Only Boards.

 

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are No Longer Permitted.

                                     (Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site.

 

Posting Videos Using Third Party Hosting Services

- There is a Possibility that the Video Content Posted Could be Removed from the Third Party Hosting Servers by Means of a DMCA Takedown Which is Ordered by Reallifecam (RLC) or the Time Alotted to be Held on the Server has Expired.

- CamCaps.net Assumes No Responsibility for Video Content Placed on Third Party Hosting Sites Servers.

If You See:   (Video Content No Longer Available)  Means the Video was Removed From The Third Party Hosting Server.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few months back. I can across the only Video I have left of RLC, and it was Dana. This Video, is Dana, being Dana. If you do NOT like my choice of music, Mute n' add your own. She's NOT masturbating so relax.    

1-11-2017- 

Hidden Content

  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

A few months back. I can across the only Video I have left of RLC, and it was Dana. This Video, is Dana, being Dana. I know my sweet, lovable enchanted Megan is back. She is gorgeous. . If you do NOT like my choice of music, Mute n" add your own. She's NOT masturbating so relax.    

1-11-2017- 

Hidden Content

https://www27.zippyshare.com/v/CfN8xZj9/file.html

That's actually a really nice montage. Especially the surprise walk-on guest at 7:40. I won't spoil it for everyone but there's a dance routine and everything.

Now.....about the music.......we need to have a talk......

 

 

 

 

 

I'm kidding! It wasn't bad and I've heard far far far FAR worse music put over fan made montages.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Mittsy1 said:

En clair vous me demandez d'arreter 

Cant understand (even with google translator) if you ask me.

if you ask me, i did not say personaly for you. there are gigas of vids from these girls from this apt. its boring to recycle (in my opinion always) same old vids

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, curious said:

Cant understand (even with google translator) if you ask me.

if you ask me, i did not say personaly for you. there are gigas of vids from these girls from this apt. its boring to recycle (in my opinion always) same old vids

Curious,  you may have gigabytes of the old vids. But, new members of this forum do not have. You do not have to download them. ( IMHO ) 

Carry on Mittsy1 !!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, scutus said:

Curious,  you may have gigabytes of the old vids. But, new members of this forum do not have. You do not have to download them. ( IMHO ) 

Carry on Mittsy1 !!

Scutus wouldnt be better to open another thread specially for such old vids?

what mods say on tht?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you Scutus.My videos have obviously been appreciated since I am 1060 like in less than two months but after FX35hx I think stop because the cup is full and I'm tired of the disparaging remarks of egoists who criticizes but shares little.

Merci Scutus. Mes vidéos ont manifestement été appréciées puisque je suis à 1060 like en moins de deux mois mais après FX35hx je pense arrêter parce que la coupe est pleine et j'en ai marre des remarques désobligeantes des égoïstes qui critique mais partage peu.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mittsy1 said:

Thank you Scutus.My videos have obviously been appreciated since I am 1060 like in less than two months but after FX35hx I think stop because the cup is full and I'm tired of the disparaging remarks of egoists who criticizes but shares little.

Merci Scutus. Mes vidéos ont manifestement été appréciées puisque je suis à 1060 like en moins de deux mois mais après FX35hx je pense arrêter parce que la coupe est pleine et j'en ai marre des remarques désobligeantes des égoïstes qui critique mais partage peu.

First of all (i think) most vids you post, are found on other sites and they are not yours.

Also the "likes" is not a meter of power. If it was, mine would be stronger lol. I took most of my likes also posting vids from other sites since i am freeloader of course instead of subscriber, just to help people who couldnt download from there.

I m not an egoist. I just expressed an opinion. It is hard to follow a thread of recycling. Thts why i proposed a new thread with the appropriate title of old vids. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...