Shall i go with Crowdfunding for breast implants and do cam shows over there?

AngelinaJoseph

4 hours ago, AngelinaJoseph said:

I want to go for cosmetic surgery to take breast implants. Shall I go with crowdfunding sites to raise funds and do cam shows over there?

If you're desperate, why not just do both?  What ever you do, don't go into debt for them. ....and lastly be careful. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AngelinaJoseph said:

I didn't have enough money with me for implants and also I don't want to go into debt. That's why I am planning for crowdfunding.

Would help a lot if you told us what size you are now and why you want them. Nice people here with some good advice. ❤️

• Like 1

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.e5072a84a698491bad036802a9816e63.jpg

You are the one that has to be happy every time you look in a mirror. So, what anyone else likes or thinks doesn’t matter, does it? You're doing the surgery to make yourself happy, not someone else. Sorry, I would not fund you because, I have no clue who and what you are. Nothing personal...I never believed in things that I couldn't see. Joey

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Mothtut said:

We need the picture of your breast now...😁

But pay attention, that a month or even more  will pass after you'll be able to show it(

I want to know if this is a serious comment or if Google Translate can't figure out what he said.

The OP? Possible Troll by the looks of the post. You decide.

• Like 1