share your favorite app

50 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Seriously? Just one favorite? Without a vast majority of them, you may as well just turn the thing off and put it in the closet with the Atari machine. 

i used to use them all ,every one has its properties that i need , the post is talking about what everyone prefers to use 😁

On 10/11/2018 at 3:27 PM, TBG 150 said:

Seriously? Just one favorite? Without a vast majority of them, you may as well just turn the thing off and put it in the closet with the Atari machine.

Whelp, my Atari 8-bit home computer is the first computer I ever bought. It still boots, and the kids still play games on it. I've dumped a ton of PCs in my time, however. They don't even rate closet storage.

On 10/11/2018 at 4:19 PM, x1000 said:

i used to use them all ,every one has its properties that i need , the post is talking about what everyone prefers to use 😁

I stick with Firefox, LibreOffice, VLC and generally open source software whenever possible, since I have multiple operating systems in the house. Google Earth is also multi-platform, though I prefer not to use a lot of Google stuff due to their "Big Brother" totalitarian leanings. I've found Malwarebytes Premium to be extremely useful since I'm a forum Moderator, and it even works fine with Android operating systems. Irfanview is a must for PC systems. CCleaner and Glary Utilities are also great maintenance tools.

My Fire HD8 has a terrific fractional calculator app, which is great for machining and carpentry. I hate multiplying and dividing fractions, or converting them to decimal -- an affliction I contracted in the US public school system.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Whelp, my Atari 8-bit home computer is the first computer I ever bought. It still boots, and the kids still play games on it. I've dumped a ton of PCs in my time, however. They don't even rate closet storage.

I stick with Firefox, LibreOffice, VLC and generally open source software whenever possible, since I have multiple operating systems in the house. Google Earth is also multi-platform, though I prefer not to use a lot of Google stuff due to their "Big Brother" totalitarian leanings. I've found Malwarebytes Premium to be extremely useful since I'm a forum Moderator, and it even works fine with Android operating systems. Irfanview is a must for PC systems. CCleaner and Glary Utilities are also great maintenance tools.

My Fire HD8 has a terrific fractional calculator app, which is great for machining and carpentry. I hate multiplying and dividing fractions, or converting them to decimal -- an affliction I contracted in the US public school system. 

thanks for share , i will try  Glary utilities  its new for me .