choose new tenants

who are the couple or the girl from other projects you want to watch in vhtv? you may choose who of the present tenants of vhtv will be banned ( just kidding)

pics will be better

for me: i‘m following only rlc and vhtv  i want to ban only any one uses and abuses the others

anabel and efiam

2QlI.gif

lana and robert

lana_rob_sex__10_fdbe5b8fe8bcfea3.jpg

leora without paul 🤣

1iOT741afd80c9cf31a7.gif

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 1:34 AM, x1000 said:

who are the couple or the girl from other projects you want to watch in vhtv? you may choose who of the present tenants of vhtv will be banned ( just kidding)

pics will be better

for me: i‘m following only rlc and vhtv  i want to ban only any one uses and abuses the others

anabel and efiam

2QlI.gif

lana and robert

lana_rob_sex__10_fdbe5b8fe8bcfea3.jpg

leora without paul 🤣

1iOT741afd80c9cf31a7.gif

Lo were do i start..Anabel e Efin..they like to have guests and parties and most if fun it's done in the room without cam near guest bedroom..they also Probrably beat any VH residents in white sugar consumption.Lana and Robert..nice couple and she is cute,Leora and Paul..nice couple but very very low frequency sex,dog it's beyound cute.Honestly don't want any couple from rlc in VHTV..they would bring bad habits(like teases,massages,doing thing outside)and would make VH worst.Think the only houses in rlc that could work in VH are kitty&smith,masha&sasha and dasha,Emma&julio and that's it,but Probrably the one that would work fine in VH would be..masha&sasha and Dasha.As always Its Just my personal view as user of both sites.Some will agree others don't.

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Isn't Lima that girl that was resident in barca1 with extremely alcoholic problems?Maybe you talking about other girl.would dig that Zoe.

She had some alcohol problems but was totally naughty and shameless. Went out with transparent tops, walking naked when guests are there. She did not fit into RLC at all. Would fit perfectly in VH

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She had some alcohol problems but was totally naughty and shameless. Went out with transparent tops, walking naked when guests are there. She did not fit into RLC at all. Would fit perfectly in VH

Was that skinny(well not a lot)tall girl right,she passed out so much times because drinking,but yes she had absolutely no horries or problems being in cams and doing things in cams.