Which RLC ladies do you think are underrated?

Foamy T. Squirrel

Some of the kinder girls seem to go without much fanfare. It might be their modesty; or they just seem so much like the girl next door (sometimes those are the best); or for some other reason they don't flag your attention or get many hits or comments, but are quality women nonetheless.

• 1 month later...

The Goddess. I don't know how all here don't worship her. She's underrated simply because it would be impossible to overrate her LOL.

When I was running my Replay league, only once did a girl win a day with her clothes on. That woman was Adeline proving that she could just be sexy by dancing in the kitchen.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 4:43 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

A lot of our newbies don't understand what fun she was in the good ol' days of CC and RLC. They don't understand why her nick name on CC was "Supergirl Maya."

we have to see not hear about it  🙂

I can mention several names now. They are underrated cuz of different reasons:

Linda - Desiree - Anabel - Martina - Emma.. However, those might have their followers who just watch and give not damn comments or anything else. 

We sometimes forget that some apartments exist because there aren't much topics about them 

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2018 at 1:05 AM, Xide said:

"Lets not forget PikaChu"

Well, Stepan sometimes wore that, so I decided that I preferred the French Maid and the Queen Khaleesi outfits quite a bit more. She seems to be more tame now, but in her youth she was a randy and handy gal.

I would be hard pressed to choose between Martina and Leora. 

Both very beautiful, clean, very clean and look as good clothed as not. Martina seems to be shy when it comes to nakedness, whereas Leora, just splays it right where you just can't miss it. Martina is a bit more vocal during sex, where Leora is as quiet as a church mouse. 

Like dogmycat said...

On 11/23/2018 at 4:57 AM, dogmycat said:

Leora, Only because I would crawl through barbed wire and broken glass just to smell the tire tracks of the truck that drove her dirty undies away.

ROTFLMFAO

Martina, I would suck on her toes until they walked away without her!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Well, Stepan sometimes wore that, so I decided that I preferred the French Maid and the Queen Khaleesi outfits quite a bit more. She seems to be more tame now, but in her youth she was a randy and handy gal.

Foamy can you turn on my pm's please i blocked them a few years ago and now i cant find the setting?

Sent a support request but i am impatient  heh