Kiramy & May

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah, I am sorry I was a twat and unable to get it up.

Don't worry Alan we know you are a twat just don't come back

since i don't watch lesbians i was glad to see the girls trying out some guys but 3 strikes so far. alan, fingerguy, & the young guy that left. they aren't having very good luck so far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

since i don't watch lesbians i was glad to see the girls trying out some guys but 3 strikes so far. alan, fingerguy, & the young guy that left. they aren't having very good luck so far.

Lol yeah they both worked bloody hard trying to get some life out of the twat but the bloody thing stayed as limp as a lettuce. They are both great girls really well when they are there that is but are always worth waiting for.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. Blaming the girls here would be totally wrong

Very true as guys don't go around with a sign on them saying my dick doesn't  work very well 🤣🤣 any girl doesn't know until they try. But I really like these 2 they are lovely.?z

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. Blaming the girls here would be totally wrong

Lets be fare,after all the tease the girls fight like warriors for times and time she to get the dude up and sadly was an lost war,they deserve an dude less focused in taking photos,smoke all the time etc,that it's there to pleasure them.You know you are lame when you are with an girl in intimacy and don't put the dam electric cigar thing apart😣.

• Like 1