Kiramy & May

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't think she is finding it, judging by the time she has found it and is eating it well but not at home lol.

Lights all on, tele is on but no May, she will get home later and then be in bed all day on her own.....Great eh.

No, not really 🤣

Stop watching is what I recommend. 0 views = 0 $ = new residents asap 😁👍

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't think she is finding it, judging by the time she has found it and is eating it well but not at home lol.

Lights all on, tele is on but no May, she will get home later and then be in bed all day on her own.....Great eh.

The two are doing that sinse place opened sadly.The lights all on,tv on Also etc ,could be an tactic to give the appearance place have "life" when most of nights and even days in reality it's empty.With the only "reward" to viewers being one or other session of sex in dark😕.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

The two are doing that sinse place opened sadly.The lights all on,tv on Also etc ,could be an tactic to give the appearance place have "life" when most of nights and even days in reality it's empty.With the only "reward" to viewers being one or other session of sex in dark😕.

3 hours ago, purplewrap said:

No, not really 🤣

Stop watching is what I recommend. 0 views = 0 $ = new residents asap 😁👍

My great comment @purplewrap was meant to be sarcastic lol and yes @ze81 agree with you completely. As must as I like May all I can say is that you have a decent apartment either use is or fuck off and let someone else have it who appreciates it and the viewers.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But they have a lot of blindspots 😁

not that bloody many loool.....What did you think of the visit to Gloria earlier then, just friends or something more perhaps, also where was Lars?

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

not that bloody many loool.....What did you think of the visit to Gloria earlier then, just friends or something more perhaps, also where was Lars?

My guess is that they was already friends (Gloria&Kiramy) before the project and was through kiramy that they entered in the project.. was just a normal visit like happened before in the reverse situation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

My guess is that they was already friends (Gloria&Kiramy) before the project and was through kiramy that they entered in the project.. was just a normal visit like happened before in the reverse situation

You may well be right looking at it again i think the kissing was just for the cams as they kissed a bit earlier followed by a bit of laughter so think it was more of a piss take for us possibly.

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Suprise surprise bottles gone now along with everybody else lool

bottles1.jpg  0

As usualy all the fun(or most)of it it's done outside in other house,seriously there isn't an worst manager than gargamel,nothings2,nothings3,A&E,now this ones that barely are in,no surprise at all that any of his places lasts more than 3months.The tactic of house with lights on,and tv on all the time with nobody in..doesn't work anymore.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

You may well be right looking at it again i think the kissing was just for the cams as they kissed a bit earlier followed by a bit of laughter so think it was more of a piss take for us possibly.

The same "style" as it was the kisses between Kiramy&May.. touching lips and the giggling all the time about it

• Like 2