Kiramy & May

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

As usualy all the fun(or most)of it it's done outside in other house,seriously there isn't an worst manager than gargamel,nothings2,nothings3,A&E,now this ones that barely are in,no surprise at all that any of his places lasts more than 3months.The tactic of house with lights on,and tv on all the time with nobody in..doesn't work anymore.

Yeah afraid so rather useless really and its just taking the piss all the time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So kiramy doesn't do her "job" to be resident of this house at all..but she finds time to be guest in other house😂.Makes sense,i can imagine the giant amount of profit this house gives hehe.

Lol glad i am not relying on it to feed me ha ha

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lets go Garga..bring on the nothings5!Cant wait to see them having sex..outside!for real lol GIF by WE tv.

Can VH fire the managers? If so, I already have a nominee. All laughs aside about this guy Gargamel, he is a complete failure when it comes to recruit suitable tenants and managing the follow up. And it's getting annoying. When an employee fails at his task over and over again, it's time to cut him loose so to speak. Yes, we already have a shitload of apartments right now, but a lot of them are useless due to managers like Gargamel. I really want this guy out.

So, I finished my rant 😑

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1