B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol. do me a huge favour and forget about Cam 10 till RLC sort it out. I've sent yet another Email to them tonight...Just sleep across your bed tonight, just like that. I'm sure it's much more comfortable...:biggrin:❤️

Indeed.. her morning wake up is glorious to behold..:biggrin:

• Like 1

The girls obviously talking boob size and what can shrink or grow them. I remember dan's tits when she first showed on RLC.... they were huge,, 1 baby later.. half the size..

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol. do me a huge favour and forget about Cam 10 till RLC sort it out. I've sent yet another Email to them tonight...Just sleep across your bed tonight, just like that. I'm sure it's much more comfortable...:biggrin:❤️

cam 10 still not fixed? it's incredible 

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

cam 10 still not fixed? it's incredible 

To me, it doesn't look like they're even trying! If they could fix it at their end, it would've been fixed by now. If it's a bit more complicated, they would put B1 UM, and fix it then. They've done neither...😒

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and it's about to get even more frustrating for me now because Karol's gone to her room...😕

NagaC I'm sure you will cope.. lets hope cam 10 will be fixed sooner rather than later..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

why karol will keep it all pointed at cam 10 legs wide open now that she knows cam 10 is offline😏

Why wouldn't she..It's her natural bating position...The only reason she's bate across the bed is because I've asked her to...😉