So how DO you know if a lady is faking orgasm?

Guest hacıvat

Guest hacıvat

Hey, remember that famous scene in When Harry Met Sally ... when Sally, played by Meg Ryan, decided to fake a huge orgasm in the middle of a restaurant to prove to Harry that he wouldn't know the difference between a fake one and a real one? Haha. BEST. SCENE. EVER. I did always wonder what Dennis Quaid, Meg Ryan's husband at the time, thought about it though. Was he all like, "Hey, wait just a gosh darn minute, that sounds familiar!"? Anyway, Billy Crystal went on Today and recounted how that famous fake orgasm scene came about (so to speak, har har).

It apparently was improvised by writer Nora Ephron, Billy, and Meg. Billy came up with the hysterical "I'll have what she's having" line. So how DO you know if a lady is faking? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

The single most telling external appearance to me is a blushing of the upper chest and lower neck area. Very few women I have ever known did not blush in that area when orgasming. "Never say "never"; never say "always"!"

Thank you for your valuable comment.

• 3 months later...
On 11/6/2018 at 12:23 PM, Oldstalker said:

The single most telling external appearance to me is a blushing of the upper chest and lower neck area. Very few women I have ever known did not blush in that area when orgasming. "Never say "never"; never say "always"!"

Hi oldstalker, I've been going over past threads and i came upon this one. The blushing you refer to really is indicative of arousal of a woman. You sor te a of on the right track, but you didn't tell us how you know a woman isn't faking, or how you tell if she really came

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi oldstalker, I've been going over past threads and i came upon this one. The blushing you refer to really is indicative of arousal of a woman. You sor te a of on the right track, but you didn't tell us how you know a woman isn't faking, or how you tell if she really came

My experience says if she isn't faking then there is a great squeezing of the vaginal muscles and also she (most women)also then wants to stop immediately as the sensation can become just too intense. All this again makes me sound terribly serious; as I said above "Never say "never"; never say "always": because if you do you WILL be wrong! 😁  I'm a man so I am bound to wrong! Maybe I should have edited the last part of the original post to say "when genuinely experiencing an orgasm". 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

My experience says if she isn't faking then there is a great squeezing of the vaginal muscles and also she (most women)also then wants to stop immediately as the sensation can become just too intense. All this again makes me sound terribly serious; as I said above "Never say "never"; never say "always": because if you do you WILL be wrong! 😁  I'm a man so I am bound to wrong! Maybe I should have edited the last part of the original post to say "when genuinely experiencing an orgasm". 

Your right on your first 2 points, but women can fake that also. If she fakes it, she can just stop whatever you were doing as if it super sensitive. And your not being serious. just having some fun with you . This thread didnt get many responses. We should somehow get it going again, and i give the foolproof way to know if a woman came.

• Upvote 1