Varvara & Fedor - General Topic October - December 2018

3 minutes ago, zzakary said:

I would have preferred the 2 last redheads markus guests(cos wild fresh newbie couple), but as the rolling stones say so well, "You cant always get what you want"

for me I expected in secret to see jasmin and jim in their own apartment but it's not for this time

• StnCld316 changed the title to Varvara & Fedor - General Topic October #1
5 minutes ago, richgod said:

Would not be my couple of choice for a new appatment.  Other Adeline and Markus guests were preferable....  But let's give them a chance??

Well many members complain when their isn't fucking going on 24/7 so with this couple they will likely fuck at least once per day so hopefully those members will be happy now!!.And these two have more unusual sex so they may be good too.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well many members complain when their isn't fucking going on 24/7 so with this couple they will likely fuck at least once per day so hopefully those members will be happy now!!.And these two have more unusual sex so they may be good too.

Wouldn't you think that you have already seen everything they have to offer?  With the 2 new couples apartments, don't you think that RLC needs to shit can some of the others?