Whats the story with the masseuse?

DARKJOKER666

Is the masseuse friends with the tenants and she's using them to practice her craft? I'm curious because she pops up quite often and spends hours massaging them. Afterwards they discuss the massage and it seems give her critique about her performance. I'm just not sure if they know each other or they just really like getting massages (Hey who wouldn't?) all the time. I'm not 100% because I don't speak the language at all, but the hand gestures and body language seem to be performance review rather than general discussions about the massage.

Also she seems to be getting really REALLY friendly today. Running her hands over their ass and groping a bit on the crotchal regions. Nothing like a "Happy Ending" type thing but a bit more intimate than a clinical massage usually is.

9 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Is the masseuse friends with the tenants and she's using them to practice her craft? I'm curious because she pops up quite often and spends hours massaging them. Afterwards they discuss the massage and it seems give her critique about her performance. I'm just not sure if they know each other or they just really like getting massages (Hey who wouldn't?) all the time. I'm not 100% because I don't speak the language at all, but the hand gestures and body language seem to be performance review rather than general discussions about the massage.

Also she seems to be getting really REALLY friendly today. Running her hands over their ass and groping a bit on the crotchal regions. Nothing like a "Happy Ending" type thing but a bit more intimate than a clinical massage usually is.

Rub & Tug Massage Parlors are great if you have lots of Money.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think the therapist has a lovely flow to her work...always almost keeping contact with the client.. great body movement and positioning..well oiled hands.. really nice to watch too..