do you agree with me? reupload!

x1000

i think separate general post for reupload requests will be more easier for all , add your request with the review pic from the original post and mention for the poster(don't forget to thank him ,her) ,that will help all who want reuploads and who are very annoyed by the overload reupload requests posts , am i right ?

• Like 2

On 10/25/2018 at 11:07 AM, x1000 said:

i think separate general post for reupload requests will be more easier for all , add your request with the review pic from the original post and mention for the poster(don't forget to thank him ,her) ,that will help all who want reuploads and who are very annoyed by the overload reupload requests posts , am i right ?

We seriously consider such suggestions, often. We Mods discuss these issues, and we always welcome member's feedback, because we're just members here, too. The problem is that if we installed that "repost" capability, there is a huge possibility that most members would ignore that, just like they do with our Chat function, or our Ignore function, or the Rules. I'll bring up the "Repost" function with the other Mods, but I guarantee that 3rd parties will nuke the RLC repost links within hours or days anyway. Their DMCA attitude is extremely protective of their intellectual property. I have no right to complain about that, it's their stuff, no ours. 3rd Party file sharing services are heavily policed by RLC, and we cannot overcome that problem. All of these 3rd party servers are forced by DMCA rules to nuke a public post when they find them, usually within days or hours.

RLC doesn't feel that they need free advertising anymore.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We seriously consider such suggestions, often. We Mods discuss these issues, and we always welcome member's feedback, because we're just members here, too. The problem is that if we installed that "repost" capability, there is a huge possibility that most members would ignore that, just like they do with our Chat function, or our Ignore function, or the Rules. I'll bring up the "Repost" function with the other Mods, but I guarantee that 3rd parties will nuke the RLC repost links within hours or days anyway. Their DMCA attitude is extremely protective of their intellectual property. I have no right to complain about that, it's their stuff, no ours. 3rd Party file sharing services are heavily policed by RLC, and we cannot overcome that problem. All of these 3rd party servers are forced by DMCA rules to nuke a public post when they find them, usually within days or hours.

RLC doesn't feel that they need free advertising anymore.

thank you for replying , i agree with all what yo said , sure our problem not with dmca rules or 3rd services but reupload orders is to much every new comer post order or more in the same time in all forums making fake updates for the forum followers.