10 beauties of RLC

You may agree or not but here are my choices of the most besutiful girls on RLC now active.  I forgot to include Varvara who should be the real No. 1

1-Amanda

2-Karla-

3-Anita

4-Eva

5-Martina

6-Leora

7-Angie

8-Kamilla

9-Chloé

10-Sandra                     Write your own list and compare                  Thnx.

Good luck Robert, I hope you get a lot of participation with this post!  I don't know any of them enough to make a list except for the ones that conduct their business out of sight.  2 of the biggest @#$%@# have already left but the other @#$%@# are filling in the blanks just nicely!!  Keep paying for them to disappoint you, that makes my day!!

0 - Megan

1 - Martina (she seems like a nice person in general and she looks good too)

2 - Adeline (I wish she smiled more, but her body is that of a goddess)

3 - Leora (so hot, but pays too much time on her make-up)

4 - Emma (she's great, I'm sure. Also: I bet she's the best chef on RLC, her food looks soooooo delicious!)

5 - Eva (she seems like a class act, the kind of girl you'd want to take to prom)

6 - Anabel (very cute, lovely body)

7 - Lana (don't know her too well, but her body is amazing)

8 - Irma (she talks too much, but damn, those tits!)

9 - Kira (too bad she's a lesbian because she's a lot of fun for sure :D)

10 - Yulia (wish we saw her more often)

NOTES/

• I don't have access to the 3K-appartment and appartment B2
  • I stopped checking appartment B4 since Megan left... So I have no idea who's who there...
  • Too bad Jasmin is no longer on RLC...
  • This was more difficult than I thought 😛 I thought Chloe and Kitty would make the top-10, but as it turns out, they don't... Okay then...
  • Shouldn't this topic be in some general RLC-part of this forum instead of in the appartment B4-subforum?
  • If Ulyana's friend (posted on this forum yesterday) becomes a part of RLC, she will easily become my number 1!
  • Like 2

1. Naomi

2. Jasmin

3. Mila

4. Karla

5. Yulia

6. Emily

7. Martina

8. Varvara

9. Rosemary

10. Lana

10a. Kristy/Adeline/Kitty

Ask me again tomorrow and I will find more. 😀

These are in no particular order, there is something special about each one.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

NOTES/

• I don't have access to the 3K-appartment and appartment B2
  • I stopped checking appartment B4 since Megan left... So I have no idea who's who there...
  • Too bad Jasmin is no longer on RLC...
  • This was more difficult than I thought 😛 I thought Chloe and Kitty would make the top-10, but as it turns out, they don't... Okay then...
  • Shouldn't this topic be in some general RLC-part of this forum instead of in the appartment B4-subforum?
  • If Ulyana's friend (posted on this forum yesterday) becomes a part of RLC, she will easily become my number 1!

How come you dont have access to them ?

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Guys, none of these girls are even fit to put Nicole's mascara on for her...not that she needs it because when God created women, she was the result...❤️

Agreed but I wouldn't kick them out of the bed either.