Elena & Artur - Apartment 4 (New tenants)

Guest OP

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so elena and artur  huh

well i been watching a bit of there body language so far so good heres a clip of a lil i caught her cl;eaning the bath room in shirt and panties how ever ive watched the  other cpl on the couch and there being playful to so im gona have to keep an eye on all 4 of em i guess shes not a bad loking girl puts me ion the mind set of laura kinda

and a bath is comming up maybe togather dont know just yet water is running keep ya posted

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

they are in bath togather vid coming soon

im so not a huge fan of bath vids i hate em however she  seems ok in the bath well her and lina arent so bad hes the deal if they do this ofter this tub  is way to small just sayn ..... there still in the tun hopeful there is bed room action im sure there wasnt ant completion in the tub so ill keep an eye out for a bit

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

heres what i got in pt2 i cant do no more bath tonite !

im holding on for the bed room so hope yall enjoy ill be watching them

there now out  the tub br action maybe!!!!!

guys, there appear to be 2 couples (4 ppl) in the appartment atm. Have some screencaps, will work on uploading them. Both couples seem quite familiar in their behaviour, not sure who acyually lives there and who is visiting. or are they both living there??

Initial impressions:

Elena & Artur:

Despite Elena's shortcomings in the chest department, this is an attractive couple...physically.  I especially expect gay subscribers to like Artur.  Neither one appears to be particularly camera shy.

The other couple:

The guy looks a bit like a dufus.  The girl is a bombshell.  Love those tits and how she dove right into the blow job in the tub.