Noldus

B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

B1 OCT #4

Let me clarify one thing about Kenny eating Danaya. I just reviewed my recordings of that event and at 0719 I have very clear video of Kenny eating Danaya's pussy for a good 5 minutes.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Let me clarify one thing about Kenny eating Danaya. I just reviewed my recordings of that event and at 0719 I have very clear video of Kenny eating Danaya's pussy for a good 5 minutes.

Thanks PP...I just couldn't force myself to go back on replay to watch it again...😏

Danaya set her stall out...No sympathy whatsoever...You give the likes of Kenny a little sniffter, it's a red rag to a bull and he'll be in there as quick as shit off as stick...Not very sensible girl...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

yep, but no fucking?

Very true Noldus. But he sure tried. It was really difficult to watch. Still can't figure out why Danaya let him. After it was over she was very embarrassed and hid under the covers from both Kim and Kenny.

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Very true Noldus. But he sure tried. It was really difficult to watch. Still can't figure out why Danaya let him. After it was over she was very embarrassed and hid under the covers from both Kim and Kenny.

If she would have went home with Irma her ass would not be in such a predicament.  She has no one to blame but herself. 

• Like 4

I don't think things went the way Danaya wanted them to that night. I think Danaya wanted to spend time with Kim, maybe sleep together. Unfortunately, Kenny was present.

• Like 1

0014 B1 are home

home at 12 b1 is now rlc's retirement home

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jontee said:

home at 12 b1 is now rlc's retirement home

LOL of course they are......that's what I've been trying to tell this forum ever since they came back!  I'm just glad someone else has figured it out!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL of course they are......that's what I've been trying to tell this forum ever since they came back!  I'm just glad someone else has figured it out!!

Okay too  😀😀😀

B1 is Harley's retirement home and

B2 has a room for Thestarider's nun  😏

41 minutes ago, happyone said:

B1 is Harley's retirement home and

B2 has a room for Thestarider's nun  😏

NUN x's 3 Happy, they will need to get a set of bunk beds to go along with the twin.

Irma heading out

On 10/29/2018 at 9:18 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Would you be willing to share that video please?  My internet was down and I couldn't watch it.