The troll song

happyone

What a brilliant new thread?  You should be proud. You actually thought it out and decided to teach us a new word, shoat. Nice job. I love to be educated, but like most of us totally hate ignorance or indifference. That's just my thought and I'm sure I'm wrong. Tell my why, but be Happy while you do it if that's possible.  That would mirror the spirit of my post.

20 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I always wanted to start a big-time TV show called "Trolling for Dollars."

Unfortunately, TV itself beat me to it. That includes the evening news.

It would never be a big money maker though Foamey.  CSpan shows the actual feeds live which negates opinions and the "Fake News" claims. Trolling for dollars could work on this site though. The feed would then be open to interpretation, biases, idiocy, or ignorance.  It could be a real money maker.  It's just something to think about.  If it's a good idea it's just a matter of working the problem.  Foamey, I'll team up with you if you're all in.

But CSpan also incorporates the "Trolling for Votes" theme.

Somehow, I prefer the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. I think they're safe.

I wanted to talk Admin into automatically playing a troll song endlessly whenever anybody signed on to CamCaps. At high volume. Sadly, 4chan beat me to it, and even their mods couldn't stand it. So that's a no-go.

Worry not; we Mods here at CC still keep a few token trolls around. Just to keep things lively, you understand...

Somehow, I prefer the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. I think they're safe.

Nice choice, I agree they're safe. This is my favorite one for any of you that have a spare 21 minutes to watch this.  I haven't quite figured out who is Bugs or Wile E though.  Maybe you can help me with that.  Or not.

Sorry to take this thread off-topic. Really. I promise to ban myself tomorrow.

Honestly, however, Bugs has only been bested by another character once; it's one of my favorites. And this is how it all happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAPf5fSDGVk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sorry to take this thread off-topic. Really. I promise to ban myself tomorrow.

Honestly, however, Bugs has only been bested by another character once; it's one of my favorites. And this is how it all happened:

It's all good Foamy.  Pecans and Scotch and Beer and Cheetos.  And Bugs.  Move it where it needs to be, it's all good.  I digressed a bit.

Rants and Flame Wars are unmoderated. Ain't that sweet? :cool:

Just like the good ol' days. Not many rules here. It's a great playground for off-duty Mods. After a hard day wielding the ban-hammer, we can come here to relax.

So I'll just leave this here:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Just like the good ol' days. Not many rules here. It's a great playground for off-duty Mods. After a hard day wielding the ban-hammer, we can come here to relax.

I sure as hell hope you are drawing no salary because your ass needs to go to work!

22 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You mods need to play too.  You all should and you all do.  It doesn't mean we'll agree with you on unmoderated threads.  You have a job to do (and I don't understand why you would volunteer for that with no pay but I'm sure you have a reason.)  I've butted heads with all of you on the unmoderated threads and it sure as hell won't change going forward.  I respect the job you guys do on the girl's threads though. We'll all talk real soon late Tuesday night or Wednesday morning after the election.  And I'm a huge Bugs Bunny fan!  Go Bugs!  Who is Wile E. here?  I think I know.  Do you?