Sun

StnCld316

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was looking forward to this apartment launching, but unfortunately it has been a big letdown.

The camera placement is very poor - one livingroom cam is pointed at an area that no-one is ever seen. There is no camera that gives a close up view of the bed. The shower certain blocks the view of the shower making the bathroom cam completely useless. And do we really need 2 kitchen cams?

16 minutes ago, broxman said:

@voyeur-villa  @VoyeurVillaNews At 13:19 the bathroom cam was FINALLY back in position by Sun and at 14:02 the idiot guest moved it up AGAIN! Just what are you going to do about these rule breaks?

i haven't watched vv for a while but why is rapist asshole sun still here? at best he was a boring person & at worst a rapist. now the guests are still covering the cams? time to GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 1:50 PM, golfer06 said:

i haven't watched vv for a while but why is rapist asshole sun still here? at best he was a boring person & at worst a rapist. now the guests are still covering the cams? time to GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea why he is still there. His ugly face/personality annoys the life out of me. Shut this place down. It won't be missed. 

• Like 1