B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

Noldus, please keep up a good timeline for how long B2 is out of service. It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to fix the hot water heater.  The electrical is a totally different issue and unless they plan on keeping the apartment offline for quite some time, it won't be fixed.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1-2 weeks for the maintains 

(The girls think one month - so do I ) 

If one month their time with RLC should almost be over not ? Dont remember how long they have been here now but Amina must have been over a month.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

1-2 weeks for the maintains 

(The girls think one month - so do I ) 

If it's One Month then that will time it out perfect.  Irma , Danya and Karol will be ready to go back home and the other Girls can take over B #1.

RLC would be better off getting another Apartment rather than trying to revive B#2 or just close it and not worry about the headaches.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

One month today Nov 13 - Dec 13....

RLC would be better off shutting this Apartment down. There are already 2 Apartments with Girls and 1 with Couples. That's more than enough.

This Apartment has been a Headache to RLC  ever since it began.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Le 12/13/2018 à 6:12 PM, StnCld316 a dit :

RLC would be better off shutting this Apartment down. There are already 2 Apartments with Girls and 1 with Couples. That's more than enough.

The apartment has been removed from the site.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:12 PM, StnCld316 said:

Looks like RLC listened to you. 🙂

I think, less Barcelona is more Real Life Cam. I just wonder why they left a placeholder for so long, if they just remove the apartment without even saying a word about it.