Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

12 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really miss the old Leora,  the one that used to sacrifice a part of her day just for us 

I would imagine we all do to a certain extent, but life goes on, and at least she tries her hardest to please when she is at home. Imagine how we will all feel when she does retire from the project. So make the best of her whilst we still have her....'cause sure as shit we will miss her when she's gone. 😿

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Little One you look pale, I would recommend some sweet honey from your nectar pot....😘😸

Just as Doctor Jimbo prescribed 👨‍⚕️ I would recommend repeating the dosage at least 6 times per week to ensure you keep in good health 😻😹

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just as Doctor Jimbo prescribed 👨‍⚕️ I would recommend repeating the dosage at least 6 times per week to ensure you keep in good health 😻😹

Good timing from Paul , her fingers were still wet....but fair play to him, he just walked in the bedroom and grinned at her . 👏👍😺

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Hopefully Paul is thinking it's probably a good time to start paying some bills by allowing us some time with his little money maker

I only wish Paul allowed us a little more time maybe for a second round but I am grateful for any time he allows her for us know