Trixie & Leah

Just now, Amy3 said:

Nope! If anything I'd call what Zack did worse then the violence on Spygasm. Yet, they brought him back and gave him life.

Where did they bring him back? VH stated as long as the follow the rules participants can invite who they want. So you can blame Heather or Courtney for inviting him and idiot guy. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Where did they bring him back? VH stated as long as the follow the rules participants can invite who they want. So you can blame Heather or Courtney for inviting him and idiot guy. 

After the rape, after he was exposed for what he did to Ruby, VHTV turned his apt back online. The only reason he was dropped was because of the last episode where the cams got covered again. He wasn't kicmed out because of the truly evil things he did and you know that.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

After the rape, after he was exposed him for what he did to Ruby, VTTV turned his apt back online. The only reason he was dropped was because of the last episode where the cams got covered again. He wasn't kicmed out because of the truly evil things he did and you know that.

We do not know why he was kicked finally. Most likely all added up... Well I still prefer VHTV over SpyViolence. We can talk again about that fact when VH promotes a video with domestic violence right on their main page.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

We do not know why he was kicked finally. Most likely all added up... Well I still prefer VHTV over SpyViolence. We can talk again about that fact when VH promotes a video with domestic violence right on their main page.

We don't know why for sure! Likely the culmination of bad deeds. BUT, we do know as a matter of fact that he was NOT kicked out for what he did to that girl and Ruby. Either one of those were reason enough to kick him the fuck out immediately and yet VHTV did not. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

We don't know why for sure! Likely the culmination of bad deeds. BUT, we do know as a matter of fact that he was NOT kicked out for what he did to that girl and Ruby. Either one of those were reason enough to kick him the fuck out immediately and yet VHTV did not. 

It was a mistake. I fully agree. But not as bad as SpyViolence. Like I said let's talk about the fact again when VH actively promotes videos with domestic violence on their main page. 😉

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was a mistake. I fully agree. But not as bad as SpyViolence. Like I said let's talk about the fact again when VH actively promotes videos with domestic violence on their main page. 😉

Romeo at Spyviolence would be a God there .. a big hero 

• Like 1