Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

Cet appartement vient d'être mis en ligne aujourd'hui, et il a déjà disparu!! A quoi joue VHTV?? On est leurs clients nombreux, et ils enlèvent l'appartement qui était le plus vu ce soir!! une nouveauté attire toujours.. Personne ne comprend visiblement.. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well many people watching. People on CC are only a very small fraction of them 

Oh my, the truth is so refreshing. Don't worry Jabs, after me the assumption is that it was you. That's how it works around here. 

Just now, golfer06 said:

here is the frozen last pic. dangerous situation with all of the....................... nevermind!

Capture_2018_11_19_15_49_18_894.png  0

All said.VHTV needs to start checking this tikets things first and better.Very disrespectful to their clients.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my, the truth is so refreshing. Don't worry Jabs, after me the assumption is that it was you. That's how it works around here. 

You know they can say what they want. I do not give a shit. The truth after seeing her acting so restless and strange I lost interest and stopped watching. Switched to Kiras party. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

You know they can say what they want. I do not give a shit. The truth after seeing her acting so restless and strange I lost interest and stopped watching. Switched to Kiras party. 

Lol,because nothing remotely suspicious it's hapenning there...think those also deserve an tiket,they look all high as hell.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I had lunch. It was a chicken salad. The news was boring me so I ran up to grab my phone. What do I see? This apt is offline. The rest is just comedy central. 

You guys don't even know if someone sent in a ticket. But, wrap this dumb idea around yourself and keep the joke alive for as long as possible. I guess if it makes you feel better. 

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

It was a chicken salad

Was it good ?  How was it made? I love chicken salad 🤤

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You guys don't even know if someone sent in a ticket. But, wrap this dumb idea around yourself and keep the joke alive for as long as possible. I guess if it makes you feel better. 

Fully agree.