Zack & Blonde Part #2

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If the girl really returns for more than. kicking the idiots asses she has really low self esteem or got payed (bribed) a fortune to make it look like nothing happened. 

Just goes to prove my point if it happens then.

Don't know what happened but stoped watching this house long ago,Zack and blonde have zero respect for woman's,to an point that isn't appealing to watch at all,the girls with them probably have very low self respect.Would be cool to see them treated the same way by strong personality woman's,that I would watch.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If the girl really returns for more than. kicking the idiots asses she has really low self esteem or got payed (bribed) a fortune to make it look like nothing happened. 

I'm not a fan of those individuals and don't watch them at all, but please, don't write a new chapter of the story while  previous ones are not finished yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know what happened but stoped watching this house long ago,Zack and blonde have zero respect for woman's,to an point that isn't appealing to watch at all,the girls with them probably have very low self respect.Would be cool to see them treated the same way by strong personality woman's,that I would watch.

It would be nice to see them put in their place by a strong woman when they act like douchebags, rather than coddling them. That’s why they keep doing it, they are used to women catering to their every need, even when they aren’t nice 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, At7 said:

It would be nice to see them put in their place by a strong woman when they act like douchebags, rather than coddling them. That’s why they keep doing it, they are used to women catering to their every need, even when they aren’t nice 

Totaly,that i would watch and would be very well done.

8 minutes ago, At7 said:

Any volunteers?