Zack & Blonde Part #2

• StnCld316 locked, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Zack & Blonde Part #2

About incident. Asked to comment in PM. But if @Voyeur House TV open apartment - and kind of normal activity is all being done/nothing happened. Even seriously upped an apartment on global list. So I think it's worth doing it in "extended public version with gifs" too.

In fact, this is worse than I thought. I assumed - usual difference of mentality EU&US subscribers and Russia girls&guys (girl not like this - but not against too). But girl - really said "No" and "Hard stoppers". After there was a key point. She drank something and her condition changed. She was quickly dead. Well, then - drugged&rape.

She said many times - "Do not touch me!", "Guys take your hands off" and many variations - including hard (dirty talk).

dhq5.gif

xafv.gif

D6in.gif

Then decision is made - "Fuck this bitch no matter what"

3pn6.gif

She feels worse - but still resists.

D6ia.gif

Now she will weaken and we will do it!

D6ig.gif

Plan B

First time - she refuses.

649.jpg

After 15 minutes - she drinks.

648.jpg

She said - I want to sleep. Zack said - Спи, отдыхай. (Sleep&Rest)

670.jpg

After she "died". ~10 min after drink. But not full. Last Activity. She tried to resist. And said "Кто здесь? Сука отпусти!!" / Who is there? "Bitch" keep your hands!! - this is hard stopper and indicator that she does not know where she.

671.jpg

D6iZ.gif

Pants cut.

D6iv.gif

Last - Zack prepare to next guy in life this girl.

672.jpg

Returning Zack and Blonde online was also worse than I expected. I believed on basis of these tweets - there was gentlemen’s agreement. Z&B - invite girl again - only then apartment online. They show for subscribers that everyone is happy - no problem.

64.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong - but at moment, it looks like girl got really bad experience and added guys to ignore-list. Therefore, at this point - in fact, Zack's version has no evidence. And therefore - it looks like current situation (no invite that guest girl) is approved @Voyeur House TV . But again. Let return Gloria and Romeo — they had more evidence just "role-playing game fighting". Because after 40 minutes they were reconciled and tearfully asked not to kick out them. Why they are worse? And I repeat - home violence (in format Gloria&Romeo) is an not hard crime under criminal law in Russia&Ukraine. Rape&Drugged - this is serious criminal offense in Russia&Ukraine. Girl not go to police. But if you kick out Gloria and Romeo for fight (after - reconciled and tearfully asked not to kick out them) - then why Zack is stay here???

Again - if @Voyeur House TV wants to know more - they should watch this video. With investigation. Different girl&result - but scenario is one. Or hidden use drugs on girls - already supported @Voyeur House TV?

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm26/cam13/guys-try-to-seduce-wasted-barbie-nov-9

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm26/cam14/barbie-is-wasted-nov-9

@Voyeur House TV chose money instead of decency and good reputation. Well, when time to extend my premium access, I will take this into account.👎

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1