Zack & Blonde Part #2

I'm guessing that their viewing figures were well down because of their behaviour.other people before them have had to leave for this reason but they were not women disrespectors and abusers.good riddance to bad rubbish I say.did they fall or were they pushed?.

• Upvote 1

It hapenned weeks later than it should,I not an fucking moralist or nothing similar..i just don't like two dudes abusing an almost inconscious girl..cutting her phanties..I love watching sex..but not with dudes like this,the rape event was the last "act" of them from all the crap way,even disgusting way they treat woman's.Also all the continuos cam convering was really bad.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, squish said:

Perhaps the coming fine was the last straw or VH was a bit concerned about the lack of visibility?

Just guess. There was a last chance then, after the incident on 1 page this topic. New hard incident (special and repeated cam covering = hard in drugs-level) = disqualification. Judging by latest posts - in the topic, there was multiple covering few cams.

6 minutes ago, squish said:

Certainly I gave them a good ignoring after the spiked drink episode. Wonder if Ana would like it back?

I doubt it. She said - "she" was tired of the project.

To Z&B - all events experience. It is important to properly use experience. To become better.

• Like 2

What exactly happened? They were doing so well. 

A controversial, but very active and good apartment is gone 😞   

I fear we end up with another boring average looking monogamous place as a replacement.

One (1) out of six(6) new apartment ends up being good.  That means we have to wait for 5 mediocre places start at the top, then fail after 2-3 month until we get a good one like Marilyn.

o-BREAKING-BAD-570.jpg?6

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

What exactly happened? They were doing so well. 

A controversial, but very active and good apartment is gone 😞   

I fear we end up with another boring average looking monogamous place as a replacement.

One (1) out of six(6) new apartment ends up being good.  That means we have to wait for 5 mediocre places start at the top, then fail after 2-3 month until we get a good one like Marilyn.

o-BREAKING-BAD-570.jpg?6

"They were doing so well",if abusing an almost inconscious girl,treating girls like shitt,doing illicit stuff(like injecting hormones in cams)and convering repeated times cams it's doing well than i don't know...but heyyy lots of sex in cams.

• Like 1