Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, just man said:

Here's all of you go .. it's became real everyone wishes !!.. Leora 1st has Bating,and then she was attacked Paul when he was a slept and fucked up with him..!! at 20/06/2018 😉😉

Grazie mille ;)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, just man said:

Thanks .. Mr Howard 

It's rare - like a sighting of two Dodo birds mating in the jungles of Tanzania, to see Leora bate and then be assertive and go after Paul's weiner. She usually waits (and waits and waits) for him to make the first move.

Indeed a rare event, and it's caught on video.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

It's rare - like a sighting of two Dodo birds mating in the jungles of Tanzania, to see Leora bate and then be assertive and go after Paul's weiner. She usually waits (and waits and waits) for him to make the first move.

Indeed a rare event, and it's caught on video.

In fact, everything  did you say is true ,on  according to my experience and my follow up  to Leora in this period i wouldn't expecting that step in from her !!. until now i did not even believe what i saw in  through my eyes!! when she been bated,anyone know her too much was expecting the usual event. But she did take an unexpected step!!. And a completely it's a surprise to me .and have  a confidence that it will not do so, in the coming months, really it's  a rare eventually. "

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, just man said:

Here's all of you go .. it's became real everyone wishes !!.. Leora 1st has Bating,and then she was attacked Paul when he was a slept and fucked up with him..!! at 20/06/2018 😉😉

Many, many thanks Just Man. You should be Great Man for providing this simple, one-click link that an ancient member can easily understand without doing a computer science course.

I'm sure many an old member will rise and salute you (and Leora) when viewing this one!

I know I will.

More strength to your elbow. And to every other vital organ too, if I may call an elbow an organ just this once!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

Many, many thanks Just Man. You should be Great Man for providing this simple, one-click link that an ancient member can easily understand without doing a computer science course.

I'm sure many an old member will rise and salute you (and Leora) when viewing this one!

I know I will.

More strength to your elbow. And to every other vital organ too, if I may call an elbow an organ just this once!

This was an awesome post.  Great job!.  I somehow was lucky enough to catch it live.  There was a bit of missing video from when Leora went from the guest room to Paul in the living room that isn't shown in the video.  Leora was doing her thing and getting close to finishing when she stopped and went to Paul in the living room.  She literally ripped off  Paul's underwear and started sucking his dick.  Paul seemed confused as he usually does.  It was liike Leora thought she was close but decided she wanted dick.  It was a classic for sure.  Thanks for sharing.  I've watched Leora (Yulia) since almost the beginning of their old apartment.  She has now seriously raised the bar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I know I will.

This is in one way or another the best words of thanks, i received it about probably since in 2 months,it written by a way that's made me i feel comfortable, As the same did of Leora in YD and i think that what happened from her, was like ( a birthday gift) from Leora to her followers and  to fans of her  !! .and as an old user like you i prefer the old ways,because i was suffering from those who put files in unknown sites and also it requires a complicated way to download,But  in this site mab,as you said you can downloading it by using (one- click )..and there is an old says saying ( make it easy to return the bird to you in the same way) for that's i prefer to use it for me and for the benefit of all the members of here and for these the old members of in follow-up to Leora on RLC.. Thank you again for those words that entered my heart without permission ..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I know I will.

thanks all!  many of these RAR files are not working for me.  I get an error that says "not a RAR archive".  Am I missing a step?

1 hour ago, jowhine83 said:

thanks all!  many of these RAR files are not working for me.  I get an error that says "not a RAR archive".  Am I missing a step?

Download a free "WinRar" from google play, then try again. All files work for me.