Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #8

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #8

Honestly, I try not to trash talk Paul, but for the love of god, he's asleep again. He's a young man, I live on 5 to 6 hours of sleep and I'm nearly 60. What will Paul be like when he's my age?

He badly needs to get a job and start living life. Get out on that bike go for walks man.

Here ends the sermon.

• Like 5

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm a little drunk just back from Christmas Party at the Warrandyte pub. ( You may need to google it )

Aussie, I was just commenting about your age !!!

• Like 2

You know I truly believe whatever makes you happy is really worth the wait and if the little one is happy helping out at the animal shelter eventually that happiness will overflow to us like it usually does, so whenever that day comes this song will remind me how important this beautiful person is to us

Eurythmics - I Save the World Today

• Like 1

I don't love Paul or the dog but my mother used to say "Love me, love my dog". Leora loves them. Why piss her off just because you're jealous or you want her to lay on the sofa and bate 24/7? If you truly love the woman you want a better life for her. She and Paul choose to let her bring in the bacon. If you are concerned with her future, then yes, I would hope they have a plan to move on beyond RLC. The double-edged sword is that we will eventually lose her because of this.

• Like 3