B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

I see some poeple can still beleive it's really happening, nice for rlc xD 

Well her head was deep burried between her legs right at the spot so it could be real but who knows 🙂

Sandra and Lily have done it before so why not real now? 🙂

27 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dalia is now fully one of the girls, kissing with both Anita and oksi

Yep...IMO, it's sad to see...It's her choice though and she's a big girl. She could've easily walked out the room like Sera and Amira...They didn't exactly pin her down..

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Well her head was deep burried between her legs right at the spot so it could be real but who knows 🙂

Sandra and Lily have done it before so why not real now? 🙂

Hey you do you buddy i was just checking on the forum who was still beleiving it.

IMO Sandra & Lily will/have never do anything together (that is actually real) but i wouldn't be surprised that lily would go all the way with a girl that's actually willing to.

I'll let you think about that don't want to ruin the fun for anybody so i'll crowl back from where i came from ^^ good evening. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not everything they do is fake, from time to time they go all the way 😉

They do, but it's still a show...Amina and Irma were genuine tonight, IMO...They were enjoying each others company and it just escalated...

What surprised me though is that the light wasn't very good in that room, yet Karol wasn't there...Strange one...😏

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Hey you do you buddy i was just checking on the forum who was still beleiving it.

IMO Sandra & Lily will/have never do anything together (that is actually real) but i wouldn't be surprised that lily would go all the way with a girl that's actually willing to.

I'll let you think about that don't want to ruin the fun for anybody so i'll crowl back from where i came from ^^ good evening. 

But Sandra is surely willing to, like I said they done it before, so its not just about believing 🙂