Monthly statistics for the different sites here

Noldus

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not much for the free viewing anymore.  3 or 4 kitchen cams most times and the only time one see's anything is when someone wants to stuff their face with food.

RLC should put some cams always free so people comes back knowing that will be able to watch it. Now is always a surprise. 

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

RLC should put some cams always free so people comes back knowing that will be able to watch it. Now is always a surprise. 

They used to at one time. I don't know why the sudden change for something that takes them in a downhill slide.  

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They used to at one time. I don't know why the sudden change for something that takes them in a downhill slide.  

I wonder if this doesn't have a link to prevent the broadcast of videos from free cameras
For paid cams they can ban the account offering the video, but for free cams there is not much they can do especially if the person recording the video is using a VPN
So limiting access to free cameras is probably the only solution they have found to prevent this

33 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I wonder if this doesn't have a link to prevent the broadcast of videos from free cameras
For paid cams they can ban the account offering the video, but for free cams there is not much they can do especially if the person recording the video is using a VPN
So limiting access to free cameras is probably the only solution they have found to prevent this

I  think that was the sole purpose for changing the free cam arangement was too cut down on the amount of content that gets uploaded.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

If they want to keep it up they need to open more apartments. What has got the increase is the new couples.

As I always say that RLC knows what people are watching. I think that they didn't had the courage to bring new couples and now that they have they might see that this was a good call. I truly hope that they keep investing in new couples.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Wenn sie so weitermachen wollen, müssen sie mehr Wohnungen eröffnen. Was den Anstieg gebracht hat, sind die neuen Paare.

Mehr Wohnungen bedeuten nicht automatisch mehr Abonnenten. Masse und Klasse müssen in einem vernünftigen Verhältnis stehen. Außerdem bedeuten mehr Wohnungen mehr Kosten und größeren Aufwand. Es gibt viele Firmen die sich zu Tode expandiert haben. Zumal RLC keine gewöhnliche Firma ist. Ihr wichtigstes Gut sind die " Mitarbeiter und Mitarbeiterinnen" , Deren Klasse entscheidet letztlich über den Erfolg oder Mißerfolg. Letztendlich ist auch die Gestaltung der Einnahmenseite ( Abo-Gebühren und andere Faktoren ) mit entscheident

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, lazer0472 said:

Jetzt, wo sie PAUL zu Leora zurückgebracht haben, werden die Statistiken wieder sinken 🙂

Mal sehen was wirklich passiert. Auch das Gruselige hat so seinen Reiz. Ich glaube daß fast jedes der Mädchen oder auch einige der Paare schon ziemlich gruselige Gestalten vor die Kameras gebracht haben und RLC hat das überstanden. Solche Typen dürfen nur nicht  überhand nehmen .

2 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

More apartments do not automatically mean more subscribers. Mass and class must be in a reasonable relationship. In addition, more apartments mean more costs and more work. There are many companies that have expanded to death. Especially since RLC is no ordinary company. Your most important asset are the "employees", whose class ultimately decides on success or failure. Ultimately, the structure of the income side (subscription fees and other factors) is also decisive

You need to run for US President. You have more thoughts in that one sentence than the last 5 Presidents combined.