Trouble with RLC cameras

Guest papa D

I am having trouble with rlc cameras. i try to go to different apts. but it always goes back to paul and leoras living room cam. cannot even go to kitchen cam,diverts back to living room cam. have only free cams now. cancelled subscription this month. tried to refresh several times, didn't help.anyone else having same problem?

I am having trouble with rlc cameras. i try to go to different apts. but it always goes back to paul and leoras living room cam. cannot even go to kitchen cam,diverts back to living room cam. have only free cams now. cancelled subscription this month. tried to refresh several times, didn't help.anyone else having same problem?

Clean up your cache...delete all cookies...reboot ..then try it

Do you have enough bandwidth?

En_Français.

As-tu assez de bande passante ?

Guest big stick33

i think that Flowplayer was having trouble maybe,other sites that uses it was not working right either. i changed web browsers and everything seem to be working well right now.

THANKS GUYS FOR RESPONDING!!!!!

Unable to access site.  I was watching when it froze.  Now all I get is black screens with the circle going.  Everything is refresh and rebooted.

Any thoughts??

.  How about your Cookies and Cache are they cleaned up?  I just delete mine ....a lot easier

i just had the same thing everything froze on Leora while surfing the living i only got the  free rooms i cleaned out the cookies and ran a scan and had a lot of the pup stuff removed those ran clean scan and every things ok now.. i think a lot of this stuff comes when we down load with all those pop ups any way that is what i did and i am ok now..

• 2 months later...