Gia & Anthony Part 2 - Las Vegas

Guest hacıvat

Gia & Anthony are one of the strangest mistypes that I've seen on VHTV. Anthony reminds me of a robot and Gia of a bored middle aged woman. He always seems to be talking down to her - perhaps because English isn't her native tongue. I haven't seen any chemistry between them.  It doesn't seem like they are in VHTV for the money - apparently they flip houses for a living. Luckily Anthony is also an accomplished chess instructor so I can watch him also on YouTube 🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, itsme said:

They could definitely use some better cam placement. This house has so much potential but it's just not very engaging at the moment. 

Cams aren't the problem. The tenants have no fire in their bellies to be successful on VHTV. This isn't voyeurism, it's a sex competition for viewer money. They'll earn about $300/month at best. 

• Upvote 1

Lol..twiter..offline we need to get th apartment house plan..lets go..another misleading and wrong house plan for Ant&Gi..last giant house had only one bedroom and one bathroom,this new giant house house will be th same!?curious to see.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol..twiter..offline we need to get th apartment house plan..lets go..another misleading and wrong house plan for Ant&Gi..last giant house had only one bedroom and one bathroom,this new giant house house will be th same!?curious.

ahahaha. But why offline for that?

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

ahahaha. But why offline for that?

Seems an first time in VH,offline to put house plan😂Last place had so many rooms without cams but the house plan had none🤔,Gess to put online an wrongful house plan its takes more time and even put it offline,lets face it...we can always trust in Ant&Gi😍.