Jump to content

Ridley, Sunny, Mara


StnCld316
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • StnCld316 changed the title to Wendie, Erika, Damien & Diana, Martin & Anna
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 8:01 PM, firewall said:

I think it's first time we have latinas people in a voyeur site,there is beautiful girls in this place I love it

in this case, some of the girls need to lose weight as they don't look healthy imo, especially when you realize how old they are

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, waldi said:

in this case, some of the girls need to lose weight as they don't look healthy imo, especially when you realize how old they are

I call that a sensual body this is why I like colombian girls they have really nice body and nice ass,depend the type of girls you like we are all different

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • StnCld316 changed the title to Wendie, Damien & Diana, Martin & Anna

anna is gone 😕she was good, all my favorite girl left one by one I don't think I will continue more longer with this site,

the quality is great but I don't like their management and elimination method

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, firewall said:

anna is gone 😕she was good, all my favorite girl left one by one I don't think I will continue more longer with this site,

the quality is great but I don't like their management and elimination method

Why? Do you know why both of them left, otherwise it’s hard to say that it’s due to bad management.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Turnpike49 said:

Why? Do you know why both of them left, otherwise it’s hard to say that it’s due to bad management.

don't know the reasons but I  am not happy to see her gone,she was not the last one of the contest,I think this contest in not a good idea finally because it's the race of the tokens between the girls and it's not good the girls are obsessed by that now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • StnCld316 changed the title to Wendie, Damien & Diana
22 hours ago, firewall said:

don't know the reasons but I  am not happy to see her gone,she was not the last one of the contest,I think this contest in not a good idea finally because it's the race of the tokens between the girls and it's not good the girls are obsessed by that now

participants often stay in the project just for a short time, then make a break after which some of them come back again; there are no any rules here, as it's just the cam show which is different to other voyeur sites where people stay at their homes, at least theoretically. If you won't see Anna again, I'm pretty sure there will be other girl on her place soon. Contest you've mentioned didn't come to an end yet, so defeat wasn't the reason she left. Contest was introduced to increase viewership rate  by rotation of participants, I reckon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • StnCld316 changed the title to Ridley, Sunny, Mara
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...