problema con reallifecam qualcuno che parla italiano mi può aiutare

naiger

non riesco ad aprire le pagine di reallifecam mi compare sempre la scritta sorry your ip has exceeded permitted number of simultaneous streams anche se reallifecam non n'è aperto in un altro pc ho provato a riavviare il modem in modo che l'indirizzo ip cambi ma niente da fare qualche suggerimento grazie mille.....

17 minutes ago, naiger said:

non riesco ad aprire le pagine di reallifecam mi compare sempre la scritta sorry your ip has exceeded permitted number of simultaneous streams anche se reallifecam non n'è aperto in un altro pc ho provato a riavviare il modem in modo che l'indirizzo ip cambi ma niente da fare qualche suggerimento grazie mille.....

There are quite a few others that are going through the same thing. RLC is limiting the time for Free Watching. Once you reach your limit for the day then yu'll likely have to wait anywhere from 12 to 24 Hours before you're permitted to Watch further.  RLC has tightened the chain. Nothing much can be done about it.  

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Ce ne sono altri che stanno attraversando la stessa cosa. RLC sta limitando il tempo per la visione libera. Una volta raggiunto il limite per il giorno, è probabile che dovrai aspettare da 12 a 24 ore prima di poter guardare oltre. RLC ha stretto la catena. Non si può fare molto a riguardo.  

ok grazie mille

• Upvote 1

I get the same message on my screen. So now, I don't even bother with them. If it wasn't for many of the good people on this board that share pictures and videos with us, I wouldn't know what most of the tenants even looked like.

Like VHTV, with all of their banners and preview bar that restricts 2/3's of the page, I don't bother with them either anymore. As another member here noted, who wants to look at the kitchens in these apartments? The tenants can't cook anyway, they order pizza and KFC, so the kitchen is always empty. The few that can fry something on the stove leave the place in such a mess I'd be afraid I would get Ptomaine poisoning by eating any of it. 

• Like 1