Review: Voyeur-House.Tv Worn Panty Purchase (Ary)

When I told Mrs.Itsme that I was buying these to do a review she was surprisingly okay with it. She asked if they sold the guys underwear and I said "not that I know of", she replied "that's sexist what about the women who watch"? Maybe VH-TV should sell some items for the lady viewers.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nothing says the wearer has to be a woman. But, should would be getting a thong worn by a guy. 

Yes it says.. Check the list of possibilities.. only females

You can even choose participants that already left 😁 And it would be a disappointment for Heather fans 

qqqq.thumb.jpg.be197a50b2ee9d831ce97638a555bc9e.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, itsme said:

I am taking one for the team and purchased Ary's panties with 3 day wear. I will make this a complete review of the shipping process, perform an "unboxing", and write a review of the product.  This should be interesting. 

Screen Shot 12-16-18 at 02.16 PM.PNG  0

It's also interesting to have the tenant opinion about this gifts to her fans !!

Hey @Sexygirl you're the lucky one first awarded at CC. What you think about using lingerie (specially for 3 days loool) and send it to fans??

• Like 3

The idea came from the tv series "orange is the new black".

The problem is that the fresh scent of female vagina is gone bet the time we receive the underwear.

Also, not all worn panties are the same. The ones after a few hours of workout are the one that actually work. That is the time that the pussy smells like a real pussy that our brain is programmed to be attracted to.