Is RLC slowed down?

Is anyone else having issues at RLC or is it just my computer? It is slow to load and the thumbnails are only about half there.... My internet speed is good and I've checked for virus' and malware. The other sites are all good.

I just don't know whether to keep looking on my end or if they lost a server or something.

Thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pudley said:

Is anyone else having issues at RLC or is it just my computer? It is slow to load and the thumbnails are only about half there.... My internet speed is good and I've checked for virus' and malware. The other sites are all good.

I just don't know whether to keep looking on my end or if they lost a server or something.

Thank you

They've been issues with RLC for a few days now. Generally it's usually in the evening when streams are poor. The thumbnails seem to be ok now though...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, pudley said:

Thank you

slow candy GIF by Trolli