Cam Shows for Matilda & Martynas

Just now, Amy3 said:

Um yeah, I know. I know all the tricks. I'm surprised she doesn't tape them or use inserts before the reveal. You'd be surprised what a girl can do to make her boobs look bigger then they are. 

Yeah agree, but when she leans over forward all you see is a void where something should be the bra almost hangs off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah agree, but when she leans over forward all you see is a void where something should be the bra almost hangs off.

Ah, yes, the dreaded gap. Girls hate that shit. They buy padded bras with a cup size too big and it looks great behind a sweater, but take it off and it's all gap. 

I this this girl is a size A, maybe even AA. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Already was an empty couch, an empty bedroom, an offline house... so beeing a camstar isn't a big difference 

I still believe the previews work as designed. For whatever reason empty rooms get on there, but I think it works. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

I still believe the previews work as designed. For whatever reason empty rooms get on there, but I think it works. 

If it works well empty rooms wont be there for such a long time as we seen them (even yesterday night) when there is action in other famous houses.. You wouldn't have offline houses there for more then 1H like already happened.. You wouldn't have houses where sex was happening and was showing another cam  for long time. 

It's should be a easy math system without failures (because they have that list) grabbing the Top 6 cams views from database in each "x" seconds (selecting only one per realm)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

If it works well empty rooms wont be there for such a long time as we seen them (even yesterday night) when there is action in other famous houses.. You wouldn't have offline houses there for more then 1H like already happened.. You wouldn't have houses where sex was happening and was showing another cam  for long time. 

It's should be a easy math system without failures (because they have that list) grabbing the Top 6 cams views from database in each "x" seconds (selecting only one per realm)

I'm not sure how exactly it works, but in general it does work. Otherwise, the tenants who can see the app wouldn't pay attention to the previews and yet they do. 

I think her big problem is going to be that the VHTV view sucks compared to her CB view. A lot of the other camstars have a shitty CB view, thus the draw towards VHTV. If the view is better on CB, why join VHTV, and more importantly, why would a VHTV sub watch her through the pay VHTV cams and not just the CB cam? 

Can someone post a view of all the pay cams here so we can see the difference? Thx!