Viktoria & Adolf

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I would think that a guy named Adolf would want to steer as far away from any tattoos that even remotely resemble a Nazi symbol. I'm sure it's all just a coincidence. 

Maybe we can catch him out listening to Wagner?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know but that is not Wagners fault at all. Hitler also ate bread. This makes bread not bad now. You understand what I mean?

it was not good people to go back to the topic, whenever I come here, to see what is spoken of this beautiful girl of viktoria,

I only see people talking about Nazism, it was time to create another topic and leave this topic to talk about what they do now, just an idea

15 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

it was not good people to go back to the topic, whenever I come here, to see what is spoken of this beautiful girl of viktoria,

I only see people talking about Nazism, it was time to create another topic and leave this topic to talk about what they do now, just an idea

Agreed. I did suggest this earlier but I was shot down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

If you took it all away, you'd have 1 page of comments. It's just a forum with people commenting about VHTV. This is exactly what they were hoping for and they are perfectly happy to get the attention. The comments are about the possibility of Adolf being a Nazi sympathetizer, thus they are on topic. You don't have a right to have a pristine forum that only covers the things that you want. It's very easy to look past comments and ignore things you don't like. Or, if you really feel strongly about it, click the report button and make your case to the mods. It's really not a big deal. If anything happens here the conversation will shift and it will get captured, no worries. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you took it all away, you'd have 1 page of comments. It's just a forum with people commenting about VHTV. This is exactly what they were hoping for and they are perfectly happy to get the attention. The comments are about the possibility of Adolf being a Nazi sympathetizer, thus they are on topic. You don't have a right to have a pristine forum that only covers the things that you want. It's very easy to look past comments and ignore things you don't like. Or, if you really feel strongly about it, click the report button and make your case to the mods. It's really not a big deal. If anything happens here the conversation will shift and it will get captured, no worries. 

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, I'm not a vhtv advocate, but you have not done anything else in trying to throw the site down

You try to burn fuse in all the topics,
with the intention of causing conflicts, maybe if you use all the time that you dedicate to say evil of vhtv
to say well of another site that you can like, maybe you can be happier '

and you already ordered your panties, after talking pages and pages, in the business of people and everything else in a negative way,

for me it arrives, I'll send you to my ignored list, you walk in the wind