Viktoria & Adolf

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

One thing is for sure, they are not in hurry. Maybe they took my advice. They better be careful though cause the minimum is a hard surface met with a heavy broom. 

She is not shy you can tell that about her, Ad maybe is the problem, she has tried to get something started, ok there was someone else in the room the first night so a massage is all that happened, (maybe understandable), but it did not get it last night she went straight for his cock, got him hard but he never reacted or showed interest. Sorry but if that was me i would be all over her :biggrin:

20 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She is not shy you can tell that about her, Ad maybe is the problem, she has tried to get something started, ok there was someone else in the room the first night so a massage is all that happened, (maybe understandable), but it did not get it last night she went straight for his cock, got him hard but he never reacted or showed interest. Sorry but if that was me i would be all over her :biggrin:

Just like it was with Arnie & Karla...

1 hour ago, At7 said:

Wow not a single thing has happened here in this apartment since the last time I was on. Waiting for them to exit the building! 👎🏻

I don't call for them to leave because it could be that this is all they care to get out of it. Like Marla and Hector, I don't call for their exist.

But, it seems that nothing has happened here. I know this much AL have a minimum earnings requirement and very soon that clause is going to kick in. They expect tenants to "live" hard. 🙂

14 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

I'd be all over her long before she got to my dick!! :biggrin: