Viktoria & Adolf

Wtf? Without going through all the posts, I must say, going by Adolf nowadays voluntarily is incredibly tacky. Cute guy but this totallY makes me think he’s a nazi fan and is a huge turn off!!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, At7 said:

Wtf? Without going through all the posts, I must say, going by Adolf nowadays voluntarily is incredibly tacky. Cute guy but this totallY makes me think he’s a nazi fan and is a huge turn off!!!!

As Shakespeare said, what's in a name.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squish said:

As Shakespeare said, what's in a name.

When someone is responsible for mass gemocide and atrocities and everyone attributes the holocaust to that name, it’s quite offensive and just lacking  in common sense and human decency.  If that is indeed his real name, too bad for him, but if he picked that name out of all the other glamorous names he could have picked, well eff him. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree I did not tell anybody to shut up 😉

When you or others try to get other members line of speech move into another thread that's what the other member hears whether you mean it or not. This topic is about the tenants name, it's entirely on topic. 

• Like 1

Just now, At7 said:

When someone is responsible for mass gemocide and atrocities and everyone attributes the holocaust to that name, it’s quite offensive and just lacking  in common sense and human decency.  If that is indeed his real name, too bad for him, but if he picked that name out of all the other glamorous names he could have picked, well eff him. 

Genocide*

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, At7 said:

It is really strange. I fully agree. You know I like to name all the guests on the site. But Adolf I won't even think of as name. But it is basically only a name. We do not know why they choose it. 

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It is really strange. I fully agree. You know I like to name all the guests on the site. But Adolf I won't even think of as name. But it is basically only a name. We do not know why they choose it. 

It's not just a name. That's the problem. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, At7 said:

Well the name Adolf itself still needs the name H*tler but I agree why choose such a contorversial name?

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It's not basically only a name and you know it.

• Like 2