B3 Jenn & Frank - General Topic December #2

13 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Is the thing with Sera that bad, so she rather leave?

I'm disappointed that Amira has chosen to leave the project but I understand it.  In my younger single days in the military I roomed with a guy that thought he was God's gift to the world.  He was arrogant, pompous and impossible to get along with.  I didn't have a choice to leave like Amira does but if I had I would have been gone in a heartbeat.  24/7/365 with someone you just can't get along with no matter how you try can and will make you miserable and possible turn you into the same kind of person he/she is.   I will miss her and I wish her all the best.  There, I guess I just said my goodbye to her  

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:
13 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Is the thing with Sera that bad, so she rather leave?

I'm disappointed that Amira has chosen to leave the project but I understand it.  In my younger single days in the military I roomed with a guy that thought he was God's gift to the world.  He was arrogant, pompous and impossible to get along with.  I didn't have a choice to leave like Amira does but if I had I would have been gone in a heartbeat.  24/7/365 with someone you just can't get along with no matter how you try can and will make you miserable and possible turn you into the same kind of person he/she is.   I will miss her and I wish her all the best.  There, I guess I just said my goodbye to her  

I think Amira could be good if she had a good Partner she tried  but the others didn't react  

Il y a 2 heures, Nick a dit :

I think Amira could be good if she had a good Partner she tried  but the others didn't react  

But you can't always rely on a partner and give "No Show" when you are alone.

She isn't committed to this project from the start I feel, and then the fateful night happened which clearly affected her and the Karina is not exactly an ideal partner for anyone like her friend Daisy. B1 will probably be worse off after Amira leaves and Daisy moving in. Like someone mentioned here, this probably is the worst B1 batch ever. Hot girls to start with but all turns out stale cold.

• Like 1