Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

3 minutes ago, Peep_R said:

Amazing! I tuned in right at the end and she looked like a boxer (aside from the little satisfied smile) that was knocked out but still standing!

Well Fucked and completely satisfied I would say 😎

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Peep_R said:

Amazing! I tuned in right at the end and she looked like a boxer (aside from the little satisfied smile) that was knocked out but still standing!

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well Fucked and completely satisfied I would say 😎

Worth the replay, a keeper. The beginning part I saw was both girls enjoying a BJ, lucky Sam.

• Like 1

Ieri notte bella serata per Sam che si è letteralmente divertito con il culo dell'amica di Eva.... Eva da parte sua si è ritirata in living dopo aver spompinato un pò il suo Sam. Sebbene non sia all'altezza di dick come dimensioni e durata, ieri notte ha confermato quello che penso, cioè si eccitata molto di più in situazioni strane che con Eva. Poi ovviamente tralasciamoil fatto che abbia usato la ragazza come una bambola, finito il tutto ovviamente è ritornato al suo grande amore, il pc.... Sarà astato un regalo di Eva o una verifica delle prestazioni di Sam che con lei non sono il massimo ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nadiuska said:

Ieri notte bella serata per Sam che si è letteralmente divertito con il culo dell'amica di Eva.... Eva da parte sua si è ritirata in living dopo aver spompinato un pò il suo Sam. Sebbene non sia all'altezza di dick come dimensioni e durata, ieri notte ha confermato quello che penso, cioè si eccitata molto di più in situazioni strane che con Eva. Poi ovviamente tralasciamoil fatto che abbia usato la ragazza come una bambola, finito il tutto ovviamente è ritornato al suo grande amore, il pc.... Sarà astato un regalo di Eva o una verifica delle prestazioni di Sam che con lei non sono il massimo ??

Interesting observation. I have seen him with her before, I wondered if she were paid, the way he handles her. Or a very old lover of theirs.

Since this is the first time I've watched this apartment I don't know any of the history here so I can't comment on anything other than I thought it was very hot and I am pretty hard to please but they did it.  Whoever that girl is she sure loves it up the ass.  You can tell there was no acting at all there. Does this happen often or was this a once in a blue moon thing?

19 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Since this is the first time I've watched this apartment I don't know any of the history here so I can't comment on anything other than I thought it was very hot and I am pretty hard to please but they did it.  Whoever that girl is she sure loves it up the ass.  You can tell there was no acting at all there. Does this happen often or was this a once in a blue moon thing?

The young woman there last night comes over occasionally. She has always taken it in the ass but not like last night. That was an epic event. Sam has other lovers that come over occasionally but this young woman is the only one that takes it in the ass. Last night was, by far, the most sexual I have seen them. Like last night Eva plays a little with this woman only otherwise she will leave the apartment and not return until the next afternoon. Eva herself has fucked two other guys in the apartment, but not for some time unfortunately. Certainly not since she started letting her pubic hair grow.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The young woman there last night comes over occasionally. She has always taken it in the ass but not like last night. That was an epic event. Sam has other lovers that come over occasionally but this young woman is the only one that takes it in the ass. Last night was, by far, the most sexual I have seen them. Like last night Eva plays a little with this woman only otherwise she will leave the apartment and not return until the next afternoon. Eva herself has fucked two other guys in the apartment, but not for some time unfortunately. Certainly not since she started letting her pubic hair grow.

Thanks for the info.  Are Eva and Sam married swingers or what?  I'm trying to understand the dynamics of this apartment.  

Why does Eva play a little and then go in the other room by herself and bate?  

I've only been a subscriber of RLC for 3 weeks and have been primarily watching the Barcelona apartments but for the most part they are very disappointing and I'm trying to decide if I want to give RLC another month or just give it up.  

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks for the info.  Are Eva and Sam married swingers or what?  I'm trying to understand the dynamics of this apartment.  

Why does Eva play a little and then go in the other room by herself and bate?  

I've only been a subscriber of RLC for 3 weeks and have been primarily watching the Barcelona apartments but for the most part they are very disappointing and I'm trying to decide if I want to give RLC another month or just give it up.  

They are married and evidently swing a little. If you look above the bed during the daylight you can see their wedding pictures. Eva usually does not bate. Lately she only plays threesome with the young woman present last night. If another woman comes to fuck Sam Eva leaves the apartment and does not return until the next afternoon. The young woman from last night has actually played with Eva only while Sam was out of town. Eva and this young woman are bisexual for sure.

24 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

They are married and evidently swing a little. If you look above the bed during the daylight you can see their wedding pictures. Eva usually does not bate. Lately she only plays threesome with the young woman present last night. If another woman comes to fuck Sam Eva leaves the apartment and does not return until the next afternoon. The young woman from last night has actually played with Eva only while Sam was out of town. Eva and this young woman are bisexual for sure.

That's a very strange marriage.  Don't Eva and Sam fuck at all?  When and where does Eva get sex besides once in a while with this girl?  She looks like a very horny woman so she must be getting it someplace if not from Sam.

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That's a very strange marriage.  Don't Eva and Sam fuck at all?  When and where does Eva get sex besides once in a while with this girl?  She looks like a very horny woman so she must be getting it someplace if not from Sam.

Now you're getting into opinion territory. Here is mine. Sam and Eva have a friend who we call Baldy for obvious reasons. They had a threesome with this guy quite sometime ago and Baldy fucked Eva. Then once when Sam was out of town Eva had an old friend in the apartment and he fucked her real good as he can keep it hard for a long time. She really enjoyed the sex with him. Since that time Eva has not had sex inside the apartment with anyone other than Sam but has been seen making out with Baldy a few times. I personally think her and Baldy are fucking outside the apartments as Baldy cannot get hard when he is inside the apartment. But this is my opinion and I have no proof. But, like you said, I think she is getting sex outside the apartment as her and Sam have sex once or twice a week and that is not enough for this young very sexual woman.

Edited to add: For me the apartment and person to watch is Kristy. She is doing sexual things she has never done with any of the guys she fucked before. And there are like six other guys she has fucked. This guy gets her to do things she didn't do with the others.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Now you're getting into opinion territory. Here is mine. Sam and Eva have a friend who we call Baldy for obvious reasons. They had a threesome with this guy quite sometime ago and Baldy fucked Eva. Then once when Sam was out of town Eva had an old friend in the apartment and he fucked her real good as he can keep it hard for a long time. She really enjoyed the sex with him. Since that time Eva has not had sex inside the apartment with anyone other than Sam but has been seen making out with Baldy a few times. I personally think her and Baldy are fucking outside the apartments as Baldy cannot get hard when he is inside the apartment. But this is my opinion and I have no proof. But, like you said, I think she is getting sex outside the apartment as her and Sam have sex once or twice a week and that is not enough for this young very sexual woman.

Thanks for taking the time to fill me in.  It sounds to me like Sam has the best of both worlds but not so much for Eva. I'm looking at them right now and they seem to get along pretty well but that's just from watching them for a few minutes.  You can't tell much from that.  

23 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Edited to add: For me the apartment and person to watch is Kristy. She is doing sexual things she has never done with any of the guys she fucked before. And there are like six other guys she has fucked. This guy gets her to do things she didn't do with the others.

Thanks again.  I will check her out for sure.  I think I'm going to give RLC another month based on what I saw last night and what you've told me.