Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 hour ago, dogmycat said:

Baldy is there now if he stays Eva may get some relief.

Huh...? Eva doesn't express any interest in him other than cock teasing him and leading him on. She's not going to do anything with him.

• Like 1

The more I read about this apartment the more interesting it gets but also more confusing.  So this is the baldy that Eva has fucked.  Surely not when Sam is there like now though?  Right?   And Sam is ok with her fucking baldy?  I'm trying to figure all this out 

That didn't come out right.  I meant the more I watch and read the more interesting this apartment is getting but also more confusing. I know this is the baldy that Eva has fucked. Surely not when Sam is there like now though? Right? And Sam is ok with her fucking baldy? I'm trying to figure all this out.  Also who is the girl in red there?  

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That didn't come out right.  I meant the more I watch and read the more interesting this apartment is getting but also more confusing. I know this is the baldy that Eva has fucked. Surely not when Sam is there like now though? Right? And Sam is ok with her fucking baldy? I'm trying to figure all this out.  Also who is the girl in red there?  

Eva, Sam and Baldy did have a 3 way some time ago.  Baldy is not a sexual powerhouse anyway.  The girl in red, I believe is his current gf.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

This isn't printing what I type.  It's changing my words and leaving words out.

If you have the translator on, it messes up the content. Leave this thread then come back without the translator and it should be ok