Lana & Robert General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 hour ago, moreau said:

je préfère la voir se masturber plutôt que de l ' entendre chanter c 'est la pire de RCL 

C'est vrai qu'elle chante comme une casserole Lana,mais aujourd'hui elle est en chaleur la petite,comme une chatte,tres sympa a suivre,miaou... :biggrin:

• Like 1

Now if only Lana could just get her super hot BFF to loosen up a bit and maybe even join in her fun on the couch, that would be awesome. I know it will never happen as this girl is a real prude, but that is what makes the thought of it so damn fantastic and the fact her friend is extremely sexy and hot as hell.

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Now if only Lana could just get her super hot BFF to loosen up a bit and maybe even join in her fun on the couch, that would be awesome. I know it will never happen as this girl is a real prude, but that is what makes the thought of it so damn fantastic and the fact her friend is extremely sexy and hot as hell.

That would make my day.

3 hours ago, moreau said:

je préfère la voir se masturber plutôt que de l ' entendre chanter c 'est la pire de RCL 

tu dois avoir des goût musicaux assez étrange car pour ce que j'ai pu l'entendre, c'est plutôt sympa 😉