B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, saxomatt said:

why  to change ??  if some european or american  guys pay  for that shit  ........    

Yes, sure. I have not considered it that way yet. That even seems to me to be plausible

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

No problems in B4.  What I meant yesterday was that Mila might as well go back to B4 because she had no hope of getting anything out of Sera and was wasting her time.  What I meant in this last post was that she seems like she won't give up on Sera and even though the odds are a real long shot I hope she doesn't give up.   

Yes you are right. Mila seems somehow comfortable. Despite everything that did not happen yesterday :sick:

Just now, dwarf said:

Yes you are right. Mila seems somehow comfortable. Despite everything that did not happen yesterday :sick:

Sera is most definitely a tough nut to crack but I still think if anyone has a remote chance of success it would be Mila.

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Sera is most definitely a tough nut to crack but I still think if anyone has a remote chance of success it would be Mila.

Then we are all very curious what happens. You know Mila. What period do you forecast? When can we toast? ::)