B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

We already know the facts about Karina, She can't, She won't, She doesn't want to please the voyeur's, She has no intention of changing, She will not allow herself to let go, and break out of the box that she lives in. Karina Could, only if she chose too, and she is not going to change her mind, that is blatantly obvious.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

We already know the facts about Karina, She can't, She won't, She doesn't want to please the voyeur's, She has no intention of changing, She will not allow herself to let go, and break out of the box that she lives in. Karina Could, only if she chose too, and she is not going to change her mind, that is blatantly obvious.

You may very well be right but just remember you've been saying the same things about Sera and look what happened tonight.  Anything is possible

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

You may very well be right but just remember you've been saying the same things about Sera and look what happened tonight.  Anything is possible

I am a realist Chessy, I don't live in a world full of fantasy. Though if she shocked me and did something extremely memorable then I would be very happy, and if by chance it was amazing, then you need to call an ambulance for me as I will need a 911 resuscitation 😉

• Like 2

Sera uses Mila for her purposes. That's all. My personal opinion. We have already talked quite a bit about possible character traits of Sera. For me it is clear what she is doing here with Mila. She uses Mila to go to the limit and then she says stop. Probably nothing happens again. Only for collecting clicks

• Like 1

Time to put their getting out on the town faces on again, well at least we got a nice bath tonight, soon they will be gone again and it is a empty bedroom of nothingness for the voyeurs. Lets see what clothes they select tonight, as last night Mila was looking mighty fine !!!! Something about the name Sera leads to an empty master bedroom in B-1 almost nightly.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Time to put their getting out on the town faces on again, well at least we got a nice bath tonight, soon they will be gone again and it is a empty bedroom for the voyeurs. Lets see what clothes they select tonight, as last night Mila was looking might fine !!!!

Whatever they wear you know it's going to be black.  International clubbing regulations.

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Dangerous Devilish Daisy, or Daisy DO NOTHING again tonight, now that is the million dollar question isn't it ???

a friend of me told me she was with the boyfriend on the phone few hours ago and she said she waiting the answer of rlc if her contract is renew for another month or not the 9 or 10 th and if yes she planned to stay maximum to the end of january and she will left after,I think we can expect a daisy do nothing during all the january month untill she leave, I expect nothing with her now her mind is already outside rlc

• Like 1