R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1
9 hours ago, mmircea said:

What happened, did they fight or what is with that guy nose?

yup i came to ask exactly that. i was looking at the samantha room when there was a huge scream. after that the guy with glasses (angie's friend) was checking out his eye and washing the face while this glasha's bf was in the kitchen picking up some broken glass and there was blood on the table. its only just now i have seen his black eye. definitely there was a fight then. That glasses guy was dancing non stop with glasha which must have pissed him off. 

to be honest actual fault is off glasha. whole night she completely ignored her bf. even at new year countdown she kissed that t shirt guy. she acted like a w**** all night. actually she deserved a punch. he bf should not feel bad about her. just use her for sex like she is using him.

33 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yup i came to ask exactly that. i was looking at the samantha room when there was a huge scream. after that the guy with glasses (angie's friend) was checking out his eye and washing the face while this glasha's bf was in the kitchen picking up some broken glass and there was blood on the table. its only just now i have seen his black eye. definitely there was a fight then. That glasses guy was dancing non stop with glasha which must have pissed him off. 

to be honest actual fault is off glasha. whole night she completely ignored her bf. even at new year countdown she kissed that t shirt guy. she acted like a w**** all night. actually she deserved a punch. he bf should not feel bad about her. just use her for sex like she is using him.

Do you have some pictures or a video about the incident?