Alan (2019) Part #1

Why the hell he moved the bathroom cam!?Who would want to see Alan nude iuksss.Its like to have three restaurants(to be owner of them)and in one of them the owner only serves breatfeast..place it's open all day but making 1/5 of what's could make with regular services and making..breakfeast,lunch,dinners etc.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Seems the drama girl is back.. wondering if she will cry again tonight with manager or if she will have to perform

George doesn't give up so she is not off the hook. Could be just a dry run to acquaint her with the task ahead? I think George has since switched girl friends to the Tina look a like. Or maybe he just likes to have alternatives. Where is Groomy when you need him.

16 minutes ago, zoifan said:

On step at a time.

Tits out this time, I am hoping the same progress until the final target in a few weeks.

This looks like a planned progression in a very elaborate tease leading up to what? and when? sorry Alan its not cutting it pal.

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

This looks like a planned progression in a very elaborate tease leading up to what? and when? sorry Alan its not cutting it pal.

Possibly.

If that is the case, I think he got the views during his marathon make out session.

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Possibly.

If that is the case, I think he got the views during his marathon make out session.

Maybe but looking at the session i don't think Alan has mastered the art of finesse yet just too crude but then it is all a stitch up :biggrin: