Alan (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yes you are right its their choice how they satisfy their sex life but then the majority of people don't do it in public for all the bloody world to see lol. I think in the end it comes down to self respect.

Degraded in most definitions is defined as "treated or regarded with contempt or disrespect." so make of it what you will.

So you enjoy watching them, pay money to take pleasure by watching their most private moments of their life. Then you call them "degraded"?

• Like 2

Now that the lovely Nina appears to have gone again I suppose Giselle will show up pretty soon.I dunno about you guys but I'm totally confused with this place.I suppose in a backhanded way it keeps the interest going,something to talk about but it is becoming irritating and I know I don't have to watch.😑

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

Now that the lovely Nina appears to have gone again I suppose Giselle will show up pretty soon.I dunno about you guys but I'm totally confused with this place.I suppose in a backhanded way it keeps the interest going,something to talk about but it is becoming irritating and I know I don't have to watch.😑

Not confused at all,routines for the last maybe five,six months are..Nina apears maybe once,twice a month and stays an couple days,lots of scratching,sex..she leaves for weeks,Alan alone for weeks zzzzzz,Gisele(average looking guest girl)apears from time to time(their sex is boring),Gisele leaves,Alan alone again zzzz.One or other time joe apears zzzz,End of month..time to show place isn't dead..Manager apears with some girl and they play games on computer,maybe sex after,then..Alan alone again zzz.Cam placement in wc changed..why..to watch Alan shower zzzz.Montly profit..twenty dollars and six cents.See no confusing at all.😎.

• Like 2

I beg to differ but you have just described confusion.using words like maybe,sometimes,so often.it is a very flexible and loose arrangement allowing lots of different scenarios which makes it confusing.Imagine if all APTS.ran like this.OK you have put a timeline on it but the simple fact is that none of us know who is going to appear and when.Confusion.I rest my case.thanks for responding though.

8 hours ago, zoifan said:

So you enjoy watching them, pay money to take pleasure by watching their most private moments of their life. Then you call them "degraded"?

Don't watch anymore as cancelled sub  but yes I did watch them like everyone else, doesn't mean I have to be proud of it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I beg to differ but you have just described confusion.using words like maybe,sometimes,so often.it is a very flexible and loose arrangement allowing lots of different scenarios which makes it confusing.Imagine if all APTS.ran like this.OK you have put a timeline on it but the simple fact is that none of us know who is going to appear and when.Confusion.I rest my case.thanks for responding though.

I would say this house(probraby together with Gi&Ant)are by far the most prevesibles.At least sinse the last six months or so.Its continuous routines in loop.Alan alone.Nina comes for two days..leaves.Gisele apears also An couples times per month.End of month Manager and girl apears to show how "active" house is.At max one or other guests to sleep over and that's it.In 30days house have Maybe 2,3 days active.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't watch anymore as cancelled sub  but yes I did watch them like everyone else, doesn't mean I have to be proud of it.

I don't want to turn this to a heated debate, but still the logic doesn't add up.

You don't watch VH, because it is not something you proud, but you are an active participant of CamCaps and call participant "degraded" @@##@##!!!!???. 

7 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Now that the lovely Nina appears to have gone again I suppose Giselle will show up pretty soon.I dunno about you guys but I'm totally confused with this place.I suppose in a backhanded way it keeps the interest going,something to talk 

Haha, you cant say anything like you irritated with a tenant. Or someone will say " if you dont like it dont watch!" Now that irritating. Nina itching must be driving her inssne. I fell off my bike into poison sumac when i was a kid, and after a few days i was bleading. From scratching! with that itching! Mom soaked me in the tub with teabags, which actually gave some relief. Good for sunburn also. Nina cant  be able to think straight with all that itching, !

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

you got pangs of conscience? many people start to watch this site and after a while they want to change it; they complain that it's too hardcore, rlc is better for tenants, etc; a glimpse on their twitter is enough to figure out what it is about, no need to pay for sub; my advice for all malcontents- go away and look for something different, you're wasting  your time for unsuitable for you sort of entertainment 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

you got pangs of conscience? many people start to watch this site and after a while they want to change it; they complain that it's too hardcore, rlc is better for tenants, etc; a glimpse on their twitter is enough to figure out what it is about, no need to pay for sub; my advice for all malcontents- go away and look for something different, you're wasting  your time for unsuitable for you sort of entertainment 😉

Sometimes it is right to complained but I do think some people just complain for the sake of complaining.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Sometimes it is right to complained but I do think some people just complain for the sake of complaining.

I understand complaining about technical aspects of this website; apartments, lighting, cams, all that mostly is shit; but content? well, it's different and much more hardcore with participants smiling to the cams more then on other sites, but it is what it is, and that's what subscribers of vhtv want, cause otherwise they would go to watch rlc.